**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It probably want have any "fukk" curses in it so to some its not really Rated R.:sas2:

Because its cool in comic book movies when someone says "fukk":troll:

Martha
Disney just kills the realism man! When a guy lives for 100s of years, travels back in time, heals instantly and has unbreakable bones and bad ass claws man I'm like, "Wow that's real. I feel I lived like that in another life." :lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Disney just kills the realism man! When a guy lives for 100s of years, travels back in time, heals instantly and has unbreakable bones and bad ass claws man I'm like, "Wow that's real. I feel I lived like that in another life." :lolbron:

Not for nothing.... but in Logan other than the titled character and Professor X I cant even name one other character from that movie and dont even know the name of the villain..... or even the actor that played the villain.

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not for nothing.... but in Logan other than the titled character and Professor X I cant even name one other character from that movie and dont even know the name of the villain..... or even the actor that played the villain.

Martha
You know when you first meet someone in real life and they introduce themselves and you forget their name like 3 seconds later? Logan captured that realism dude! :troll:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

Martha
Movie is overrated

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'm liking Fox's take on Comic Book films as of late after X-Men 3(With the occasion blunder like Apocalypse and FF) ... It's the perfect medium that DC strive to aim for before going to being a Disney-Marvel style knock off.

First Class
Days of Future Past
The Wolverine
Deadpool
Logan
(Upcoming)The New Mutants

Those films are so much better than the same copy-pasta comedy action films that the Disney-Marvel been putting out.

Plus, their TV shows like Legion/ The Gifted is so much superior than Marvel TV/ DCTV.

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
It's a bad idea....

The thing that always fukks up the X-men interacting with other heroes is that it doesn't make sense that people hate the X-men but have no problem with other super powered beings.

shyt also makes the Avengers look bad because they NEVER help out the X-men when the rest of the world starts attacking them.

They'd have to come up with a new approach for the X-men in order for them to mesh in the MCU.......or just keep them in their own universe.
the stories would have to be really contained, which is a stage the MCU has moved past cause it was making solo outings look bad for the very reasons you mentioned

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I'm liking Fox's take on Comic Book films as of late after X-Men 3(With the occasion blunder like Apocalypse and FF) ... It's the perfect medium that DC strive to aim for before going to being a Disney-Marvel style knock off.

First Class
Days of Future Past
The Wolverine
Deadpool
Logan
(Upcoming)The New Mutants

Those films are so much better than the same copy-pasta comedy action films that the Disney-Marvel been putting out.

Plus, their TV shows like Legion/ The Gifted is so much superior than Marvel TV/ DCTV.

Respect and just a matter of preference I guess.

For everyone that hates comedy thats overly whined about, Deadpool had more jokes than 12 Marvel movies combined.... but it gets a pass that the Marvel movies dont get.

The other movies pretty much have the one of the exact same issues complained about in the Marvel movies to a more extreme degree (the villains) but that kinda gets glossed over. FC, TW, DP, and Logan did not have great memorable villains.

Logans the only one that really had great action scenes but the problem with that is what really makes it great? Is it great because its really good or is it great because it followed the same copy-pasta violent action of a Sin City, 300, Rambo 4, Punisher War Zone, Tarantino ish style action where its about showing the most blood, gore, brutality for the sake of just being brutal and hoping to get that "oh shyt" pop.

Cuz I cant front the 1st time you see Logan stab someone with his blades and you see blood or body parts cut off it is:ooh::krs: (cuz like 8 movies past we've been seen him stab many people but this was the 1st one we've finally seen blood and dismemberment)

But by the time it got to the end of the movie it kinda got like:ld:

I means thats kinda low hanging fruit, throw some blood, cursing, and a few violent action scenes in and pretty much any movie looks good... hell you can make people wanna watch a power ranger movie;

That makes it indeed cool, but that still doesnt make it a great movie

Other than F4 Reboot they dont make terrible movies, so not trynna knock them. But it just doesnt seem like they are moving the needle with anything they are doing either. Like in all the Xman movies you still only care about Logan (and when he's not there reluctantly Xavier and Magneto), but those movies do nothing for the other characters unlike whats going on with Marvel and DC movies where over the past few years you have people like "oh wow I wanna see a Wonder Woman/Aquaman movie or I wanna see Hulk/Black Panther movie"

And no one steals their roles like say Valkerie in Thor 2 or Harley in SS.

Like would anyone really wanna see a Mystique movie? Yet alone a movie on Havok or Banshee? Would anyone wanna see a spin off of Colossus or the Atomic whats her face girl from Deadpool?

Martha

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Kevin feige is having the bigger orgasm right now. Bet that cac can’t wait for this shyt to go down so scarlet witch can “no more mutant” The inhumans, that shyt stain if a show must give him nightmares every day :mjlol:

I’m just tryna see if this would Fucc up Deadpool and co.

Not tryna watch pg13 shyt

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Kevin feige is having the bigger orgasm right now. Bet that cac can’t wait for this shyt to go down so scarlet witch can “no more mutant” The inhumans, that shyt stain if a show must give him nightmares every day :mjlol:

I’m just tryna see if this would Fucc up Deadpool and co.

Not tryna watch pg13 shyt
Except DCU PG-13 shyt is the t*ts. lol

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Lol..... so basically the moment Deadpool makes network tv or starts to air on FX like every other Marvel movie.

I guess NO ONE is gonna watch it because it will have to be toned down but they don’t wanna see it unless it’s rated R.

This further solidifies the fact or adds to the argument that Deadpool 1 really wasn’t a good movie, it was just exciting because it was Rated R.

Take away the use of “fukk” and blood and it’s just a comedy with middle school level dikk jokes:skip:

Martha

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
the simpsons called this in '98
GW426H311