**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
There's a clear distinction between the film and TV universes. Feige likes to kiddify the movies.
won't matter when they both streaming on Disney Flix in a few years. you talking about about 2 months in a theater vs forever streaming. They will both be under the Marvel section along with Luke Cage power fukking Jessica Jones and the Night Nurse:yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Those who say Disney would not have made Logan forget that they allowed the The Punisher to be released next week. I could be wrong but I'm going out on the limb to say Punisher might be a little more violent than Logan.

It probably want have any "fukk" curses in it so to some its not really Rated R.:sas2:

Because its cool in comic book movies when someone says "fukk":troll:

Martha

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
won't matter when they both streaming on Disney Flix in a few years. you talking about about 2 months in a theater vs forever streaming. They will both be under the Marvel section along with Luke Cage power fukking Jessica Jones and the Night Nurse:yeshrug:
This is false. The Marvel Netflix originals will remain on Netflix. :Jimmy:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
X men and FF have been inconsistent and terrible so I don't care if they turn up now really.

What I'm more curious about is other properties. Like is Planet of the Apes dead in the water or what?

Edit: then again seeing the wiki page for their 2000s films, its straight basura

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I just want disney to get the 20th century fox studio so we can get the x-men crossing over with the MCU finally.

too bad patrick stewart and hugh jackman are retired from the franchise.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This isn't entirely accurate. Most places are saying the talks are currently stalled and have been on again/off again for a while. Anyone expecting a deal today was silly but I wouldn't say this is the last we'll hear of this, either.

Fred.
We'll see but just because the rumors are out there doesn't mean it'll ever necessarily happen either. Word to the Sprint and T-mobile merger failing.