Now we buying out fox :strangeruss:

Next, only God knows :SpideyWow:

Get with the gang or lay down

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It's gonna be the typical all white family for sure but for doom they might switch it up since his face is always gonna be behind the mask anyways. Maybe they'll make him hispanic since they don't get much love in these movies. I agree with the Silver Surfer bit. Galactus can be black :wow:
Keith David the gawd:ohhh:Galactus needs someone with a commanding voice:wow:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah after Sentry ASKED to die to stop the Void.

Sentry can do the same thing. Molecule Manipulation? And Sentry didnt run from X-Men Emma exploited his mind. Read a Sentry comic.

Nate said they teamed up and he had forgotten about it and he ran away afterwards. Str8 Ghost. That wasn't a Sentry comic..it was the Dark X men series.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I feel like the moments might have passed - in the books, I feel like 'Siege' and 'World War Hulk' were two big arcs for the character. Siege - we didn't get The Dark Avengers and World War Hulk is kinda moot since Thor Ragnarok.

But what do I know? shyt this time last year - what happened today was a fan pipe dream :wow:
Siege and the Dark Avengers storyline could still happen down the line. Osborn a center piece is out there and though we probably won't get Venom or Daken in that group there's ways around that. Abomination, Vulture, and other smaller villains that have yet to be introduced can be utilized. Thunderbolts could happen instead as well since Ross is established already.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
They should keep the cast of xmen except Jennifer Lawrence:hhh: get her ass outta here:camby:...I'm sorry but a lot of ya love F4 but ever since I was kid I never liked them:rudy: they were always wack to me:scusthov:
They were wack to me too but they have the GOAT villain in comics that the MCU NEEDS.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Nate said they teamed up and he had forgotten about it and he ran away afterwards. Str8 Ghost. That wasn't a Sentry comic..it was the Dark X men series.
Sentry did not run away. He didn't want to be bothered. He has mental illness. Which is what makes him cooler than Superman.