**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Disney should be able to buy Sony in a few years too, they've been looking to move out of the movie industry as well from what I've read and are looking for the right deal to offload it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I abhor monopolies but... X-Men in the MCU... I'm torn.

Yeah, thinking about it more, this is the only part I have a problem with. I'm all for good Fantastic 4 movies and X-men movies that actually respect the source a little more, but the thought of Disney owning all of that plus the rest of Marvel... AND owning Star Wars... AND owning Pixar... AND nearly everything else under the sun, it gets overwhelming. Like calm down Mickey, you don't need to own every doggone thing :scust:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Disney should be able to buy Sony in a few years too, they've been looking to move out of the movie industry as well from what I've read and are looking for the right deal to offload it.

People pointing out that Amazon or Google might be Skynet but Disney is doing it's damndest to catch up.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
People pointing out that Amazon or Google might be Skynet but Disney is doing it's damndest to catch up.
Amazon has to reorganize their studio, apparantly they fukked that division up big time and have had to clean house executively.
I don't think Google has the resources or want to enter the studio business either, they both just want the content, not the responsibility to manufacture content.