**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
They can actually make a secret war movie
2407785-marvelsuperheroessecretwars10.jpg

:wow:

And when they reboot x-men I hope it's based on the Jim Lee/ claremont run with those costumes:ohlawd:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
MCU has the perfect opportunity to reboot with the Infinity Gauntlet :wow:
Lol at rebooting 9 years worth of build. A large reason mcu is instant cash is their movies are serialized. Folks have invested almost a decade of their lives to this you dont just reset if you dont have to. There are dimension and world jumpers i am sure if they wanted they could just set it up that way..

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Listening to the Disney conference call, Iger says they'll use Fox for adult-themed/Rated-R movies.
Monopoly like a motherfukker lol but this does make me feel better and hopefully we continue getting X-Force and New Mutant type films:blessed:Hold up!:gladbron:Aliens is safe then @MartyMcFly

no38Q_zpsaiydtipk.gif

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Phase 4 is definitely the perfect time to establish an even bigger part of the universe with Galactus and Silver surfer. Annihiuls in the cut:ohhh:The Negative Zone:banderas:X-Men can chill for now since it seems they probably will continue the slate that was planned out already. I assume we won't get any real MCU X-Men related stuff until we finish Deadpool 2 or 3:jbhmm:Since they're continuing to use Fox as the R rated platform plus they need to iron out just how mutants will be introduced :patrice:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
If they bring Doom and other cosmic characters like Surfer/Galactus . I'm jumping on the MCU bandwagon.