**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
If Hugh Jackman appears in Avengers 4 I seriously doubt he will be the same Wolverine from the Fox storyline.
Yeah, like isn't he dead?! :russ: People's wishes really getting in the way of their predictions.
U folks seem to forget that Logan took place in like 2029. MCU films take place in modern times. There'd be no reason to bring anyone back to life because he's alive at that point in time

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
when/if this goes through, though that disney streaming service gonna be lit :banderas:

I was more or less on board when it was announced, but these further acquisitions will be icing on cake...especially if they price it around the hulu price

Just a few years back... there was talk of Disney creating an all dedicated Marvel channel. Not sure if the streaming service is the audible to that plan but if its still in consideration..... having everything now would be a nice motivational reason to go forward with those earlier plans.

Martha

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just seen a YouTube video how they can bring Mutants in the MCU that makes sense :ohhh:

The video is interesting but the part I'm talking about starts at 3:09

Interesting, this might be the most logical way to introduce mutants into the MCU but I think it's too way out there IMO. It still way to hard to explain how mutants haven't been noticed in the MCU at this point.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when/if this goes through, though that disney streaming service gonna be lit :banderas:

I was more or less on board when it was announced, but these further acquisitions will be icing on cake...especially if they price it around the hulu price

Fox has stake in Hulu i dont know how much tho so will they just combine the 2

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

giphy.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If Hugh Jackman appears in Avengers 4 I seriously doubt he will be the same Wolverine from the Fox storyline.

He’s doing awards stuff now and done a couple interviews with James mangold (who isn’t a fan of this btw) and he’s said never say never but he thinks the new wolverine should get that honor.