**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Daps
What do you mean?:ohhh:
That franchise had subliminal homosexual shyt going on. The director, Bryan Singer molested a 17 year old boy. I don't think he's ever read a comic book but used his white privilege card to get over and milk this franchise. He named one of his sequels off of a moody blues album. I think FOX is giving in because the producers and directors are about to get exposed. Olivia Wilde and Jennifer Lawrence got major roles, not for their acting abilities.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
That franchise had subliminal homosexual shyt going on. The director, Bryan Singer molested a 17 year old boy. I don't think he's ever read a comic book but used his white privilege card to get over and milk this franchise. He named one of his sequels off of a moody blues album. I think FOX is giving in because the producers and directors are about to get exposed. Olivia Wilde and Jennifer Lawrence got major roles, not for their acting abilities.
I mean the ACTUAL X-Men comics(today) DO have a homosexual agenda.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:scust: Give that shyt back to FOX. We only need F4. They're not gay right?

SOME of the minor characters are. But whats clear is that they are now inspired by the gay rights than civil rights. But that is NOT my problem with the X-Men, its how they treat their non-white male characters and its disgusting and make you never wanna fukk with the X-Men again if you go deep.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Can he pull the show from the station if it does downhill. I remember 50 threatening to pull Power from Starz.

50 threatened all day but he’s one of the creators for power. He doesn’t have say as to where the show goes because it’s not just him. That was just 50 stunting as usual and making the world think he has more power than he actually does:russ:

On subject of Atlanta tho or any show on FX, not sure what their plans are. All of the shyt is up for grabs now unless you’re animation and you’ve got hundreds of episodes in the can that can be licensed and streamed and sold off. They’re going to live fat off the simpsons and family guy

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
50 threatened all day but he’s one of the creators for power. He doesn’t have say as to where the show goes because it’s not just him. That was just 50 stunting as usual and making the world think he has more power than he actually does:russ:

On subject of Atlanta tho or any show on FX, not sure what their plans are. All of the shyt is up for grabs now unless you’re animation and you’ve got hundreds of episodes in the can that can be licensed and streamed and sold off. They’re going to live fat off the simpsons and family guy

Atlanta is the most critically acclaimed Show of the past year and FX’s most successful freshman comedy in 5 years. I’m sure Disney wouldn’t be stupid enough to mess with a winning formula. Besides that Season 2 is mostly filmed already.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Atlanta is the most critically acclaimed Show of the past year and FX’s most successful freshman comedy in 5 years. I’m sure Disney wouldn’t be stupid enough to mess with a winning formula. Besides that Season 2 is mostly filmed already.

Never underestimate the power of smart people to do stupid things breh. Not saying it’ll die at all just saying from what I’ve read the only things that are locks are animated stuff because they can make more money off it. Doesn’t mean everything else is going away just means the animation stuff definitely isn’t

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Word. This is all about content and streaming. And owning the rights to the original trilogy to license and repurpose and stream? Shiiiiiiiiiiiit.
theyre going to be able to make so much money if they are able to get the rights to episode 4 and re-release the theatrical cuts in a new box set
i will rebuy that of trilogy and never look back at the set i have

there is no "han shooting first" its just han shot his ass