**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people who run Fox studios have to be pissed right now. By all accounts they hate doing business with Marvel, but Disney has basically just gone over their heads.....

With that said I couldn't care less about Marvel getting the rights back to the X-Men. I've lost nearly all the love I had for that franchise. Plus Avengers/X-Men stories typically suck. The real value for us fans would be the aquisition of the Fantastic Four and all the properties connected to that (Doom, Annihilus, Kang the Conqurer, Super Skrull, Surfer, Galactus).

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I abhor monopolies but... X-Men in the MCU... I'm torn.

It's a bad idea....

The thing that always fukks up the X-men interacting with other heroes is that it doesn't make sense that people hate the X-men but have no problem with other super powered beings.

shyt also makes the Avengers look bad because they NEVER help out the X-men when the rest of the world starts attacking them.

They'd have to come up with a new approach for the X-men in order for them to mesh in the MCU.......or just keep them in their own universe.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
It's a bad idea....

The thing that always fukks up the X-men interacting with other heroes is that it doesn't make sense that people hate the X-men but have no problem with other super powered beings.

with Dr Strange around they could just do what the CW is doing with Flash and Supergirl.... Keep the worlds separate and let Dr Strange be that bridge to their dimensions when its time to beat the huge baddies

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
If this happens,we need to see Hug Jackman one more time in that crossover movie.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
vzSSI6K.png

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yup, especially with the talks being off now. :francis:

Stocks are the ultimate hustle.

Breh its always always always about stocks lol..gas the price up, sell high and make a killing over the slightest bit of news. Wouldnt be surprised if this trial balloon was specifically for their stockholders. If only there was some sort of government to look into that