**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Is Miramax around in 2017?
Uh you said 'they would never release a film like A Cure for Wellness and that their history shows that and that's a fact.'
I reminded you they released a lot of rated R, risk taking fair under a subsidiary.
Now you on some where are they now shyt?! :what:
You said something false about the past and I corrected you. Where they are now had nothing to do with that. Stay on topic breh.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I get old “bu bu bu bu bu But there’s a lot of things DDDDDisney won’t dooooooooo” narrative and I probably would’ve agreeed with y’all a couple of years ago hell even 3 weeks ago...

But then Punisher dropped and based off all the old data everyone is using to come to these conclusions.... Punisher is about as “anti... bu bu bu bu bu bu But... Marvel” as you can get and like Kanan said about Ghost..... “they did that shyt”

And I don’t give a fukk it’s netflix vs cinema....... that’s even more telling cuz little jimmy can get access to that much easier than then going to see Deadpool or Logan

The game being changed

Martha
This really doesn't hold any weight anymore because Disney is starting their own streaming service. We know nothing like Punisher will be on it

X23 gonna be cracking jokes in her pg13 movie :snoop:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I get old “bu bu bu bu bu But there’s a lot of things DDDDDisney won’t dooooooooo” narrative and I probably would’ve agreeed with y’all a couple of years ago hell even 3 weeks ago...

But then Punisher dropped and based off all the old data everyone is using to come to these conclusions.... Punisher is about as “anti... bu bu bu bu bu bu But... Marvel” as you can get and like Kanan said about Ghost..... “they did that shyt”

And I don’t give a fukk it’s netflix vs cinema....... that’s even more telling cuz little jimmy can get access to that much easier than then going to see Deadpool or Logan

The game being changed

Martha
The same people said sony wont do the Spider-Man deal...guess what

Same people said fox would never give let the movie rights go back to Marvel...guess what? time after time wrong

Let them go back and forth about this nonsense. You think Disney spend over 50 billions of dollars to shyt on these "mature" franchises to watch them sink in creativity. Im not even going in on how fox's xmen shyt on black characters :why:

Last edited:

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Hopefully Marvel leaves the Deadpool/X-Force stuff alone. Now the X-men side of things need some revamping. The fact that we still haven't gotten a better version of Cyclops on the big screen is just criminal and it's about to be 2018.

Marvel Studios getting the Fantastic Four is :noah: on so many levels. There has been a void missing from the cosmic side of the MCU and this deal going through will help fill it. Kang the Conqueror naturally becomes one of the next big threats once Thanos is dealt with. The odds of getting a solid portrayal of the Fantastic Four and Doom automatically goes up. Cant lie, I'm excited.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This really doesn't hold any weight anymore because Disney is starting their own streaming service. We know nothing like Punisher will be on it

See I’m not even really concerned with the comic book stuff. It’s everything else :russ: the comic book stuff will sort itself out but it’s the other stuff that’s not IP driven

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The same people said sony wont do the Spider-Man deal...guess what

Same people said fox would never give let the movie rights go back to Marvel...guess what? time after time wrong

Let them go back and forth about this nonsense. You think Disney spend over 50 billions of dollars to shyt on these "mature" franchises to watch them sink creativity. Im not even go in how fox's xmen shyt on black characters :why:
Right, I think they are used to incompetence from movie studios. They really think Disney leadership is on some:
"I diversified our offerings to then make them all the same." - Bob Iger

:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

***Placeholder for one of the brehs to post a couple of comic pages where X23 cracks jokes in the pages***

:mjgrin::troll:

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Dude they are acquiring the past FOX shyt specifically to put on their own streaming service. So if you want to stream Logan next year . . . :umad:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Silver Surfer and the F4 need to be in Avengers 4. Don't know how just make it happen Fiege :birdman:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I think Disney would be open to green lighting an R rated movie after the success of Deadpool and Logan. It most likely won't be under the Disney brand because that's not what they do, but it would be under some subsidiary of Disney. they've done it in the past so why not again? especially if it's going to make them money.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL