**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I didn’t even think about apes and predator. X-men and F4 and the comic book stuff should hopefully be cool and the gang. But yeah the other stuff? Wanna see how they pull this off. I’m not for all media being under one umbrella but I’m curious to see how all of this plays out.

Yeah me too. Say what you want about Fox but they were diverse with their comic films(see New Mutants, Deadpool and Logan). I just hope Disney KEEPS that diversity so comic films dont be stagnet and will be around longer.

I hope they GET with Deadpool that some prefer adult material comic stuff.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah me too. Say what you want about Fox but they were diverse with their comic films(see New Mutants, Deadpool and Logan). I just hope Disney KEEPS that diversity so comic films dont be stagnet and will be around longer.

Feige does. He’s said as much. Question is whether Bob Iger does. They’ll have to create a different distribution brand like they did before with touchstone and buena vista. Perfect time to do a marvel knights or marvel maxx brand or something

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think this is being lost in all the hype for the soon to be expanded MCU :sadcam:

Oh it’s not being lost in Hollywood. Or by people who don’t like monopolies lol. There are benefits definitely buuuuuut a lot of drawbacks. Grant it they’re potential drawbacks but if you’re into wrestling you see what happened when wwf bought its competition.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Feige does. He’s said as much. Question is whether Bob Iger does. They’ll have to create a different distribution brand like they did before with touchstone and buena vista. Perfect time to do a marvel knights or marvel maxx brand or something

Agreee 100%.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Yes they were diverse..... but this is a case “of too little too late.”

All of this diversity came on the tail end only when pushed like literally a year or 2. They had opportunities for like the last 25 years so I kinda can’t give them props like that.

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Yes they already did that with Punisher Warzone. The first and only film produced under that banner and Lionsgate which does the Saw movies was a part of it.

So who knows

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Deal closing :ohhh:

Deadpool is dead brehs, Reynolds and co ain't gonna play ball :mjcry:

"Dread it, run from it, destiny still arrives!"

4928588-6593878175-giphy.gif

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yes they already did that with Punisher Warzone. The first and only film produced under that banner and Lionsgate which does the Saw movies was a part of it.

So who knows

Martha

That wasn’t Disney doing that tho. Rules are a tad different now. That’s before they had a major studio backing them. shyt they had no studio backing them then. Politics as usual

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
That wasn’t Disney doing that tho. Rules are a tad different now. That’s before they had a major studio backing them. shyt they had no studio backing them then. Politics as usual

No doubt...... I forgot all the details.... just came across this when researching before I posted

It is the third feature film adaptation of The Punisher and is the first film to be produced under the Marvel Studios and Marvel Knights production banner, which focuses on films for mature audiences. Punisher: War Zone was released in North America by Lionsgate on December 5, 2008, and it was released in the United Kingdom on February 6, 2009.

Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengenge too

:patrice:

Martha