**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
in my opinion Charles Xavier and Logan shouldn't be recast once they merge with MCU

recast everyone else if you'd like but keep those two actors

They're almost 20 years deep and it would be like replacing Robert Downing Jr with another actor at this point, u can't do it and not expect failure/backlash

Spiderman was different because each actor only last about less with 5 years with the character
Logan is the finally chapter. It's no more wolverine films in that franchise anymore

:what:did yall watch the movie

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Deal closing :ohhh:

Deadpool is dead brehs, Reynolds and co ain't gonna play ball :mjcry:

Im worried about Deadpool, Planet of Apes, Aliens, Predators and the diversity of comic films...

At least the lame ass Inhumans will disappear and Marvel will stop punishing their X-Men and F4 characters.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
yal think they got enough time to film a after credit scene for Infinity War in relation to this?

source.gif

Fox saw Infinity War trailer and was like fukk it....

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
in my opinion Charles Xavier and Logan shouldn't be recast once they merge with MCU

recast everyone else if you'd like but keep those two actors

They're almost 20 years deep and it would be like replacing Robert Downing Jr with another actor at this point, u can't do it and not expect failure/backlash

Spiderman was different because each actor only last about less with 5 years with the character

Hugh Jackman has already stated that Logan is his final Wolverine movie so a recast is inevitable

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Im worried about Deadpool, Planet of Apes, Aliens, Predators and the diversity of comic films...

At least the lame ass Inhumans will disappear and Marvel will stop punishing their X-Men and F4 characters.

I didn’t even think about apes and predator. X-men and F4 and the comic book stuff should hopefully be cool and the gang. But yeah the other stuff? Wanna see how they pull this off. I’m not for all media being under one umbrella but I’m curious to see how all of this plays out.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Im gonna miss Hugh Jackman was basically some of our childhood.

He’s cool with it tho. He said it’s been long enough and someone else needs to come forward. It’s life. I think it’s easier for me to deal with as a James Bond fan. I’m used to actors being recast