**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
For X-men, I would make it a Netflix/Cable TV series. They could explain that Professor X has been using his psychic abilities to hide the world's knowledge of mutants until Anti-mutant organizations find ways to work around his powers, exposing mutants world-wide.

Season 1: The OG X-men as teenagers. Storm, Wolverine, Colossus and Nightcrawler join in the season finale.
Season 2: The Claremont/Byrne era, the Phoenix/Dark Phoenix sagas and Days of Future Past. (Jean doesn't die, and Kitty Pryde travels back for DoFP.)
Season 3: God Loves Man Kills, the New Mutants, The Brood Saga, Wolverine in Japan, Storm losing her powers, and the Trial of Magneto
Season 4: Cyclops vs Storm, Mutant Massacre, the Austrailan Outback, X-Factor vs Apocalypse, and everyone vs. Sinister at the end. (I would leave Madelyne Pryor out of this continuity entirely, and have Cyclops duel Storm out of his distrust of Magneto instead.)
Season 5: Jubilee and Gambit are introduced. X-tinction Agenda happens, and they fight Magneto one last time (X-men #1-3)

If the show gets popular enough, make a season 6 that is all about Age of Apocalypse.

we could just watch the 90s animated series and eat just a good ...

I wouldn't do dark phoenix so soon.. first off its Netflix its 13 episodes per season .... we need jean to develop and show some powers for at least 2 seasons before we go there.. so her progression.. maybe a quick starjammers cameo for the out of space connect...

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I've always been to big an X men Fan To Enjoy These Foxmen Movies even the orginal ones I always felt they lacked in the quality characterization department... This Is Probably Gonna happen eventually though, Marvel Gonna Want there Characters Back and there gonna do a MUCH better job then fox has ever done. Imagine how epic civil war would've been with the X men Involved. oohhh or imagine how epic infinity war could be i the X men and FF 4 Were involved.

0e1eaea9fbfe6e74c5719fa5d3d81a45--wolverine-costume-wolverine-movie.jpg
fanart-cyclops.jpeg

OOOOOHHHH I NEED THIS!!!!! :BigQuint:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I've always been to big an X men Fan To Enjoy These Foxmen Movies even the orginal ones I always felt they lacked in the quality characterization department... This Is Probably Gonna happen eventually though, Marvel Gonna Want there Characters Back and there gonna do a MUCH better job then fox has ever done. Imagine how epic civil war would've been with the X men Involved. oohhh or imagine how epic infinity war could be i the X men and FF 4 Were involved.

0e1eaea9fbfe6e74c5719fa5d3d81a45--wolverine-costume-wolverine-movie.jpg
fanart-cyclops.jpeg

OOOOOHHHH I NEED THIS!!!!! :BigQuint:

They were ashamed of the outfits...which may have been understandable in 2000-2005 but after Iron Man that shyt was inexcusable.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Just rumors for now

I don't think Fox has much of a choice. You have Infinity Wars coming up and the Marvel juggernaut (no pun intended) murdering it at the box office right now.

Logan, Deadpool and a few good X-Men flicks with no connected universe is pissing fans off. And don't even start with FF. That's not even including the Netflix stuff like Punisher. The wackest MCU flicks (IM3, AOU) still shyt on the worst of the Fox ones (Apocalypse, Origins). It ain't even close.

It's like when Sony saw the writing on the wall with Amazing Spiderman series. Granted Fox has a bit more characters at their disposal but Stan Lee, Donner have all said this needs to happen. Give it a few more months and it's inevitable.

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I don't think Fox has much of a choice. You have Infinity Wars coming up and the Marvel juggernaut (no pun intended) murdering it at the box office right now.

Logan, Deadpool and a few good X-Men flicks with no connected universe is pissing fans off. And don't even start with FF. That's not even including the Netflix stuff like Punisher. The wackest MCU flicks (IM3, AOU) still shyt on the worst of the Fox ones (Apocalypse, Origins). It ain't even close.

It's like when Sony saw the writing on the wall with Amazing Spiderman series. Granted Fox has a bit more characters at their disposal but Stan Lee, Donner have all said this needs to happen. Give it a few more months and it's inevitable.

Sony Bent The Knee So Fox Must Eventually Follow Suit As Well. :sas1:

Marvel Can Only Be Successful For So Long Until Fox Joins Or Disney Buys Someone. The Days Of Regular Mediocre Superhero Movies Are Behind Us Fox Must Either Step There Game Up, Team Up Or Assimilate :ufdup:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I think thats why they being so coy wit their marvel plans

If they actually put the real xmen on screen... the actual way it should be done...
Could have the infinity war kill the big heroes but change things for a whole new set of characters with powers to emerge... mannnnn

Just gimme the classic xmen please...

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I thought they ACTUALLY had talks.

It's sausage making now....it's a lotta moving pieces. Character rights...TV royalties, actors residuals. Network airing rights.

Disney will make it happen. Downey and crew contracts is up soon and they can recast X-Men etc for 2022.

Maybe some cameos in 2020 if it closes next year.

The fact that they have 20 movies planned after Avengers 4 tells me they secretly have this as an agreement and are gonna wait till Spring 2018 to announce it. Just like with Spidey before Civil War.

It'll be Black Panther, Spider-Man, Dr. Strange, X-Men, FF Silver Surfer etc. Gambit and Mr. Sinister would be a dope side one with the Marauders.

Hard part will be guys like Deadpool.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we could just watch the 90s animated series and eat just a good ...

I wouldn't do dark phoenix so soon.. first off its Netflix its 13 episodes per season .... we need jean to develop and show some powers for at least 2 seasons before we go there.. so her progression.. maybe a quick starjammers cameo for the out of space connect...

I'll always have a soft spot for the 90s cartoon since I grew up with it, but in retrospect it shafted too many of the classic OG X-men like Nightcrawler, Colossus, Angel/Archangel, Kitty Pryde, and Iceman. Those characters were involved in so many of the GOAT stories and deserved more screentime than they got. (Unpopular opinion warning) Kitty, Colossus, and Nightcrawler deserved to be regulars on the cartoon far more than characters like Jubilee, Gambit, or Bishop did.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'll always have a soft spot for the 90s cartoon since I grew up with it, but in retrospect it shafted too many of the classic OG X-men like Nightcrawler, Colossus, Angel/Archangel, Kitty Pryde, and Iceman. Those characters were involved in so many of the GOAT stories and deserved more screentime than they got. (Unpopular opinion warning) Kitty, Colossus, and Nightcrawler deserved to be regulars on the cartoon far more than characters like Jubilee, Gambit, or Bishop did.

I too have a soft spot for ALL those 90s cartoons..

Xmen
Spider-Man
Even Iron Man and Fantastic Four