GfBay7Y.jpg

This is like the ultimate flex.
shyt. Disney owns The Simpsons?

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
With the Skrulls in Captain Marvel that opens up for Fantastic Four, eventually Dr. Doom.

X-men are badasses. Rogue kills Captain Marvel and sets up for X-men vs Avengers (or kills her during) . They only unite because Storm and T'Challa.

Fantastic Four fight Galactus. Then hopefully we get the FF Hickman run made into a trilogy.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
We dont need Black Panther and Storm together.
:beli:

We need Black Panther and SUE Storm together!!
:mickeyleotah:

I'm not suggesting she take over as the love interest.

I'm just thinking after the events of IW and Endgame and once he gets brought back perhaps she represents her country as a diplomat (like if there is a joint conference to rebuild nations after these events) at the UN or something along those lines.

Make it feel natural. Nothing romantic more basic.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Na.... I disagree with the whole “they need to wait on X-men/FF movies” logic.

Like I ain’t saying they should drop next year and hell they already have like 5 or 6 rumored things in the mix so no way in hell would that even be possible.

But within the next 5 years would be straight.

Not sure how old some of y’all are, but some of us in our 30s...... ain’t n one trynna wait till we like late 40s or 50s to finally see a decent X-men/FF movie.:what:

I would say this.... to with F4 first, just to get them out there and maybe bring in DOOM, then bring in a The Xmen in the next 3-5 years

I would love to see a Secret Wars movie but we so far way off that:whoo:

Martha.

This Fox shyt will hit the ground running man. They already got storyboards and likely casting candidates they couldn't reach out to for legal reasons.

2021 will be the first X-Men or FF movie. Expect crazy announcements in the next 6 months.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what Seth Macfarlane thinks about all of this? I somehow get the feeling that he's not happy about this merger at all. :lupe:
dude's got hundreds of millions of dollars, i think he's fine. also, this idea that Disney is gonna neuter every property they acquire is ridiculous. they may re-do some older stuff with a more "family friendly" approach, but not changing existing IP b/c it's violent isn't gonna ruin the friggin Disney brand. they'd be stupid to even consider it. Imagine believing that Disney - one of the 10 biggest brand names on the planet - is gonna lose a huge portion of their loyal fans b/c they now own Family Guy and some R movies? As long as they don't cave when the vocal few p*ssy ass midwest moms who don't want their kids to hear the word "fart" complain on Facebook, we're good.