**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
The good thing about this is that Disney can keep talent in house. They now have a whole other studio, where actors, directors, writers, producers, can go and flex their creative and artistic muscle. Then come back and do some Marvel and Star Wars shyt.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The good thing about this is that Disney can keep talent in house. They now have a whole other studio, where actors, directors, writers, producers, can go and flex their creative and artistic muscle. Then come back and do some Marvel and Star Wars shyt.

Movie theaters about to get fukked.

Disney taking 45% on every ticket sale.

Belee dat :merchant::birdman:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll say it for the 100th time.

Start small.

Put Storm in BP2.

what's the point of having storm in BP 2? Unless you've already established mutants in the mcu it kinda don't make sense. Plus, the story arc from the comics sucked imo. EDIT: aside from that high priest line:lolbron:

Namor actually was created before Aquaman

He's also the first mutant too :russ:That doesn't really matter though. They'll still be second place with a "Atlantis" based movie.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I don't wanna see XMen til 2025. you wanna build them up like Thanos and drop breadcrumbs? by all means, but i don't want a single fukkin XMen character in the MCU for a long time. Make some offshoot Deadpools with loose MCU tie-ins, fine, but keep the XMen away. Get into the F4 and their rogue's gallery and then do X vs. Avengers as the first "event" film of Phase 5. make them the antagonists too. fukk em, i don't even like "rooting" for the XMen.

there's not a single thing the MCU could do right now to make me care about the XMen. no casting, no cameos, nothing.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Movie theaters about to get fukked.

Disney taking 45% on every ticket sale.

Belee dat :merchant::birdman:

They're going to feel it and they're not going to have much choice but to take it in the ass with no lube. I still think theaters like AMC introduce A-List in response to this. They knew what was coming, and they just want to get as many people in seats who are going to buy popcorn and soda.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
With the Skrulls in Captain Marvel that opens up for Fantastic Four, eventually Dr. Doom.

X-men are badasses. Rogue kills Captain Marvel and sets up for X-men vs Avengers (or kills her during) . They only unite because Storm and T'Challa.

Fantastic Four fight Galactus. Then hopefully we get the FF Hickman run made into a trilogy.

Sorry pal:lolbron:

The simple concept of Cap Mar dying died $400M ago.:bryan:

CM is here to stay:heh:

Not saying everyones gotta love that reality, but everyone’s gonna have to make they peace and come to terms with it:youngsabo:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I read that 4,000+ people will be losing their jobs over this. :damn:

I mean :ld:

Yea that is fukked up:patrice:

However that just sound like they finally about to experience what many poorer blacks been experienced for DECADES :beli:

Except I’m sure THEY gonna get what a lot never seem to get

You know....... “a second chance & more opportunities”:shaq2:

Martha

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Sorry pal:lolbron:

The simple concept of Cap Mar dying died $400M ago.:bryan:

CM is here to stay:heh:

Not saying everyones gotta love that reality, but everyone’s gonna have to make they peace and come to terms with it:youngsabo:

Martha

no it didn't... they want do to Ms Marvel anyway..... Rogue can steal Carol's powers leave her comatose ... meanwhile Karmala could get her powers..

it depends on if the sequel is in the past or present day .... if present day I see the scenario I posted happening