**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yo!!!!!:ohhh:

I just thought about it cuz they kinda got time..... but it would be dope if for maybe just A4 to do their big into teaser

And show the new characters!

Now I know they went away from the comic look to add footage from the movies, but maybe for this film go back to the comic look and add like everyone they acquired in addition to what they had.

That shyt would make peeps pop like fukk even before the opening credits rolled

Martha

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Disney needs to just leave X-Men alone for a while. Fox ran them into the ground. Focus on a lesser known mutant team like X-Factor or X-Force (a real version, not the one from "Deadpool 2")....then slowly introduce the X-Men back into the fold.

I think Feige and team is smart enough to realize all this, and will probably avoid the obvious routes (X-Men and F4) in favor of tangentially related characters.

I wonder what's up with that Noah Hawley Dr. Doom movie?

Fred.

WE WANT DOOM!!!!
SpiffyHauntingGuanaco-size_restricted.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That's.....not really small though. Storm was in the 2000 movie....she's in "Dark Phoenix", which comes out this year.

Not saying she's as played out as Wolverine but none of the core X-Men are "starting small". We've seen these characters for damn near 20 years, which is why I said go with X-Factor or X-Force. Or Excalibur. The New Mutants would be another good example if it wasn't already a movie.

Or hell, they could even do Team X which features some minor character we've already seen (Maverick, etc.) but also allows them to introduce villains they've never used before, like Omega Red.

They could also introduce the Shi'ar Empire in a Guardians Of The Galaxy movie....which again, gives them a not so obvious route to introduce the X-Men.

Fred.

Plus I dont want Storm or any other character shoe-horned into BP2 just to be shoe-horned. Their supporting cast is set and Coogler's vision shouldn't be disrupted to clean up Fox's mess.

X-Men wise, idk. Whether its 2 years from now or 5 (doubt it'll be that long) ppl are tired of the same shyt they got from Fox just like they were with Spiderman and Sony. So similarly to spidey, which was a quick turnaround, they gotta find a refreshing take above all else.

They got more than enough characters but will it be the same ol pitch that Fox been using since 2000? Xavier, Magneto, blah blah blah. That's what I'll be interested to find out

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Plus I dont want Storm or any other character shoe-horned into BP2 just to be shoe-horned. Their supporting cast is set and Coogler's vision shouldn't be disrupted to clean up Fox's mess.

X-Men wise, idk. Whether its 2 years from now or 5 (doubt it'll be that long) ppl are tired of the same shyt they got from Fox just like they were with Spiderman and Sony. So similarly to spidey, which was a quick turnaround, they gotta find a refreshing take above all else.

They got more than enough characters but will it be the same ol pitch that Fox been using since 2000? Xavier, Magneto, blah blah blah. That's what I'll be interested to find out

For all we know Storm is part of Coogler's plans. They are even more tight lipped than normal due to the merger.

But I get your point

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
For all we know Storm is part of Coogler's plans. They are even more tight lipped than normal due to the merger.

But I get your point

I mean sure anything is possible in general terms but i doubt it. He made Nakia into T'Challa's childhood sweetheart, international spy, rights activist, and the Michelle Obama to his young Barrack; basically a composite version of his comic love interests: Monica Lynn, Malaika, and Storm. So maybe they told him 3 years ago that Storm would be on the table for a 2022 sequel and he decided to make composite ideal wife anyway with some of her backstory.. i don't believe that ish lol but who knows.

If Coogler has a purpose for her and asks specifically for her, like he did with Patriot and Kraven in BP1, then that's different. Otherwise, i prefer they leave buddy alone and shoe-horn whoever in the mid and post credit scenes, like they did with Bucky.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I mean sure anything is possible in general terms but i doubt it. He made Nakia into T'Challa's childhood sweetheart, international spy, rights activist, and the Michelle Obama to his young Barrack; basically a composite version of his comic love interests: Monica Lynn, Malaika, and Storm. So maybe they told him 3 years ago that Storm would be on the table for a 2022 sequel and he decided to make composite ideal wife anyway with some of her backstory.. i don't believe that ish lol but who knows.

If Coogler has a purpose for her and asks specifically for her, like he did with Patriot and Kraven in BP1, then that's different. Otherwise, i prefer they leave buddy alone and shoe-horn whoever in the mid and post credit scenes, like they did with Bucky.

I'd be cool if he met her at like a UN conference or something along those lines.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

I love the pairing of Storm and Panther when written Correctly, however, i too am not in favor of them cinematically being together. Black Panther’s supporting cast is WELL fleshed out and i’d like to see how T’Challa and Nakia’s relationship fleshes out without the old “love triangle” bullshyt (unless Coogler has an original take on it)

When it comes to X-Men, i am in the minority that thinks that Fox didn’t do TOO bad of a job with the films. The first movie hasn’t aged well but it aas good enough when it came out. X-2 was a BIG improvement and then of course you had two turds in X-3 and Wolverine. But they really course corrected with First Class (a REALLY great movie) and DOFP. The Wolverine was ok and Logan of course was very good (except the whole “Kill all the nikkas in the middle” portion)

Apacalypse of course was middling. But if Disney can do at LEAST better than First Class with a new X trilogy then you have a classic on your hands. I honestly think its a smaller order getting a good X franchise off the ground than FF4. Thats going to be the REAL challenge.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
When FX finally airs that “made for tv” edit version of Logan. :wow:

shyt gonna be like that sober Sunday morning when you wake up and see clearly what you bagged last minute in that dim shytty club after you was gone off that Patron

giphy.gif

Martha

nikka, you remember those USA network cuts of Friday and Coming To America :mjlol: