**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i mean, i love the MCU and basically all the characters, but they really seem to be Star Warsing this so far. is every side character getting 8 hours on the streaming service now. I feel like Cheadle's getting one next and does anyone really want an old ass War Machine show?

I do love the idea of X-Con getting a show though

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
i mean, i love the MCU and basically all the characters, but they really seem to be Star Warsing this so far. is every side character getting 8 hours on the streaming service now. I feel like Cheadle's getting one next and does anyone really want an old ass War Machine show?

I do love the idea of X-Con getting a show though
The difference is marvel characters actually have backstories to tell where as with star wars theyre telling the same shyt over and over while retconning as they go

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
If it’s good, does it really matter?

Martha

I think its got several things working in its favor Star Wars doesn't

- 80 years of material
- Kevin Feige
- New characters await to make it fresh
- A clear concise vision instead of just a blatant "name" cash grab like TLJ.
- connected but also can be separate from shared universe.

Count me in on Loki, Groot, RR and Scarlet Witch and Falcon and Bucky.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Marvel needs to do FF as films and think LONGGGG term for xmen. Id do a xmen tv show on disneys thing ala game of thrones and then spin into films.

Thats how i want xmen anyway. Its too much for 2 hr films with a stacked marvel roster. Xmens roster is as deep as the marvel roster itself almost.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Marvel needs to do FF as films and think LONGGGG term for xmen. Id do a xmen tv show on disneys thing ala game of thrones and then spin into films.

Thats how i want xmen anyway. Its too much for 2 hr films with a stacked marvel roster. Xmens roster is as deep as the marvel roster itself almost.

:myman:

They need a slow burn to make sure they don't fukk up their intro. It's complicated deep and very multi-layered.

They have extremely deep and in depth stories that require details, rich writing and some SERIOUS explaining on how they tie in to the current timeline or characters.

There is simply too much retconning or changes to make that would be done justice in a 2-3 hr flick or cameo ala Black Panther or Spider-Man.

FF is easy to drop in current MCU timeline.

Last edited: