**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Whats this im hearing that Disney wont allow wolverine to smoke in their movies?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
He didn’t really smoke a lot in the previous movies...... all that matter is as long as he gives niccas that smoke:mjgrin:

Martha

While I too am excited that we'll see Wolverine in UNIFORM and with Captain and crew he's taken way too much screen time in the last 20 years. It's overkill.

Some other folks need shine. Especially FF and Cyclops.

Feige and crew need to show restraint with Logan.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
While I too am excited that we'll see Wolverine in UNIFORM and with Captain and crew he's taken way too much screen time in the last 20 years. It's overkill.

Some other folks need shine. Especially FF and Cyclops.

Feige and crew need to show restraint with Logan.

This is what worries me. It has been good to see the other characters develop over the past few years. They need to build up to a Wolverine appearance

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
If they wont allow him to smoke what else won't they allow him to do? do MCU characters kill like that?

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I've been contemplating taking some time off from comic book movies after End Game. A lot of my favorite character will probably be killed off in End Game, I have no faith that Disney is going to do anything with Deadpool for the near future (if ever), they canceled the Goddard X-Force film, DC is now making solo films not connected to anything. I think End Game would be the perfect tie up for everything. But I don't know...we'll see.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
This is what worries me. It has been good to see the other characters develop over the past few years. They need to build up to a Wolverine appearance

You give him the "Jaws" effect it'll be much more satisfying.

Heck if they can have Hulk go AWOL after all these events and make it like Hulk vs. where he ends up getting hunted by Wolverine it'd be dope. Maybe the Weapon X program was a secret Nick Fury program he did with the Canadian government. They could send Captain and Black Widow to locate Hulk and then bam! Logan shows up. Captain can have the :ohhh: face as recognizing him from WW2 when his mask somehow comes off.

But seriously he needs to be held back for like 3 flicks and have a 15 minute moment the first time he arrives.

We waited 8 years for Spiderman Christ. Last thing we need is Logan shoved down our throats all over again.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats this im hearing that Disney wont allow wolverine to smoke in their movies?
Wolverine hasn't smoked in the comics for nearly 20 years

When Bendis took over marvel one of the first changes he made was telling writers to no show him smoking

I'm surprised it took this long to make it to the movies tbh

If they wont allow him to smoke what else won't they allow him to do? do MCU characters kill like that?
Trust me it ain't that serious

At the very least you can expect something like X2 Wolverine where he kills and it's intense but there's no visible blood and nobody notices because of the intensity of said kills

At the same time you don't have to rule out a reasonably gory Wolverine if he has solo movies. They said they weren't gonna change Deadpool never say never

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If we being real though..... smoking kind makes you look lame anyway.... in an era where vaping is the thing to do.

But how Marvel gonna look having Wolvey “vaping”:mjlol:

Disney/Marvel ain’t a bunch of Dumb c*nts who have a history of failures and thumping their chest out due to one great achievement

But I digress from getting my flow on:mjgrin:

Martha