**ITS OFFICIAL** Walt Disney buys 21st Century FOX

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Here we are a week and change out and a year ago this shyt was making its way.

Now with the reality before is

How do we see FF and mutants/X-Men making their intros?

Will we see any after credit references in 2019?

Storm in BP2? Baxter Tower in Far From Home?

A week and change eh?:patrice:

Me 2 weeks from now when the media releases that Cap Marv, A4, and Spider-Man 2 doing some reshoots with rumor has it its some huge game changing universe expanding after credit shyt = :ooh::ohlawd::ahh::lawd::banderas:

Martha

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Here we are a week and change out and a year ago this shyt was making its way.

Now with the reality before is

How do we see FF and mutants/X-Men making their intros?

Will we see any after credit references in 2019?

Storm in BP2? Baxter Tower in Far From Home?
Official transition is Jan 1st.

Fox President Says Company Will Be Ready to Close Disney Deal by Jan. 1

And yes....piff city

Rejoice nikkas
A week and change eh?:patrice:

Me 2 weeks from now when the media releases that Cap Marv, A4, and Spider-Man 2 doing some reshoots with rumor has it its some huge game changing universe expanding after credit shyt = :ooh::ohlawd::ahh::lawd::banderas:

Martha
nhG28dw.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please do

FF first.
Then Silver Surfer.
Then have small mutant cameos for a proper transition

Really want Storm in BP2.

Might have mentioned earlier in the thread, but I think it would be tight if the after credits scenes for the next few movies showcased a different X-man being contacted/recruited by Professor X just like they were in Giant Sized #1.

nightcrawler04.jpg

As for Storm (unpopular opinion alert), I don't think they should go with the Black Panther romance angle. I'd rather see a Storm/Forge love story if anything.

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Might have mentioned earlier in the thread, but I think it would be tight if the after credits scenes for the next few movies showcased a different X-man being contacted/recruited by Professor X just like they were in Giant Sized #1.

nightcrawler04.jpg

As for Storm (unpopular opinion alert), I don't think they should go with the Black Panther romance angle. I'd rather see Storm/Forge love story if anything.

That's not an unpopular opinion. Check CBR forums, black panther fans don't want her ass in the movie or mytho lol. I'm a 20 year long BP fan, and i don't want her anywhere near BP2. :yeshrug:

Storm's problem is that the ppl in charge of x-men have been lazy in using her (in comics and movies) to the point where its easier to just throw her to the BP world and have her encroach on all of his supporting cast (Nakia, Okoye, Shuri, etc), instead of holding the x-folks accountable to actually do something with her (or with any of their few black characters, like bishop and sunspot).

BP/Wakanda is straight as is; so once Disney takes over they need to elevate Storm in her own franchise (x-men) and course-correct that ish in the books as well.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

nightcrawler04.jpg

As for Storm (unpopular opinion alert), I don't think they should go with the Black Panther romance angle. I'd rather see Storm/Forge love story if anything.

I'd prefer it not be a romance but maybe they could show them meeting at a UN council meeting.

I think a soft intro would work well.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Disney is going to have a crazy 2019. Disney can easily have more than 50% of box office gross in 2019:wow:

They have all of these movie releasing

Endgame
Far From Home
Captain Marvel
Lion King
Aladdin
Star Wars episode IX
Toy Story 4
Frozen 2
Artemis Fowl
Dumbo

And thanks to the Fox deal
Dark Phoenix
New Mutants

They're emptying the clip in 2019. I believe its so that they can get more control over the movie theaters.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Disney is going to have a crazy 2019. Disney can easily have more than 50% of box office gross in 2019:wow:

They have all of these movie releasing

Endgame
Far From Home
Captain Marvel
Lion King
Aladdin
Star Wars episode IX
Toy Story 4
Frozen 2
Artemis Fowl
Dumbo

And thanks to the Fox deal
Dark Phoenix
New Mutants

They're emptying the clip in 2019. I believe its so that they can get more control over the movie theaters.

It’s either them or the Chinese.:mjgrin:

Martha