It's obvious that young Black YouTubers and social media influencers are getting paid by conservatives to sellout.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
c00nin' pays :francis:

8owf5.jpg

d1fb67fd-82dc-4ef9-a210-418701326ad0-0408_Clemson_BTB_event_0680.JPG

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don't think this is more about giving free promotion and views to these content creators but more about making this forum aware of how the right is trying to infiltrate different spaces to get black people to support their fascist agendas.

Because it's very obvious the right is funding a lot of black influencers to get them to support Republican candidates.

Rumble is owned by Peter Theil and they gave DJ akademiks, fresh and fit, 6ix9ine, Sneako and Jidion a bag. Now whenever you see their content on the platform...it's preceeded with advertisements for Donald Trump and right wing propaganda.

They want to infiltrate Black spaces to support politicians and agendas that are inherently anti-black and they are willing to use Black faces to do that.

Yep I wouldn't be surprised if Elon Musk were funding some off these people as well.

Not to mention the unnamed right wing billionaires.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I've been saying the same thing for a minute.

What's worse is the alarming amount Gen Z on social media pushing right-wing talking points, but masking it under 'left-wing' language.

This is something people have been noticing for a while now, to the point where they're wondering if it's a right-wing psyop.

It is a pysop.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't think this is more about giving free promotion and views to these content creators but more about making this forum aware of how the right is trying to infiltrate different spaces to get black people to support their fascist agendas.

Because it's very obvious the right is funding a lot of black influencers to get them to support Republican candidates.

Rumble is owned by Peter Theil and they gave DJ akademiks, fresh and fit, 6ix9ine, Sneako and Jidion a bag. Now whenever you see their content on the platform...it's preceeded with advertisements for Donald Trump and right wing propaganda.

They want to infiltrate Black spaces to support politicians and agendas that are inherently anti-black and they are willing to use Black faces to do that.
Take solace in the fact it doesn't really work. All these youtube losers predicted a red wave at the mid terms and it didn't happen. Why? They don't actually have a lot of influence.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I am deeply concerned generation Z is not aware of right wing fascism. Especially because they've been indoctrinated with so much right wing fascist propaganda during the trump years that they don't know how to push back against it.

Hard to take this seriously when my generation is much farther left than millennials, the right-wingers stand out more because they're a vocal minority. You'll find a lot more people in the 20-25 age range describe themselves as openly anti-capitalist in 2023 over any millennial grouping.

Also breh :heh:

Anybody but Bernie Sanders.
#NeverBernie2020
Bernie voted for the crime bill too.
I dont think the coli ready for my anti-Bernie Sanders musings.
A bunch of those Bernie Bros defected to Trumpism and Trump to spite Hillary Clinton.

Me, my brother and all my close friends were pushed farther left by the Sanders era, and made aware of anti-fascism, it was my first election, so I don't understand your point here.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Bruh I knew I wasn't tripping! I'm subscribed to them and they usually do music and popular video reactions. Then all of sudden their channel is filled with videos like in the OP.

I've seen this happen to so many Black YouTubers too. I never thought about someone paying these channels off, thought they were just trying to tap into a new demo.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I've never seen or heard of these dudes, but I FUKKING HATE BRANDON TATUM WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL. I don't throw out to the "c00n" moniker often, as I like to think that people are free to think/feel how they please, but he is pure c00n scum. If it's anti-lib and anti black he's on it like a bytch in heat, but never has annnnnnnnnnnnnnny smoke for racist ass cacs.

Fuk him, his troglodyte wife and his mongrel children :pacspit:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Hard to take this seriously when my generation is much farther left than millennials, the right-wingers stand out more because they're a vocal minority. You'll find a lot more people in the 20-25 age range describe themselves as openly anti-capitalist in 2023 over any millennial grouping.

Also breh :heh:

Me, my brother and all my close friends were pushed farther left by the Sanders era, and made aware of anti-fascism, it was my first election, so I don't understand your point here.
Admittedly, I changed my stance on Bernie Sanders.
I was for him...then not...then for him again.