It's obvious that young Black YouTubers and social media influencers are getting paid by conservatives to sellout.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I don't think any Black person who is politically conscious enough to vote is stupid enough to fall for a video like this. These videos are used as confirmation bias for guilty white voters who don't think of themselves as racist.
Yeah if you see the comments, it's mainly MAGA cacs like "right on brother" and other c00n MAGA folks saying they voting for Trump again. These videos won't change many opinions, but as you said, dry some white guilt and c00n tears.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Also, almost all reaction channels are bullshyt especially when they do the same shyt other reactions channels do. Old school rap, comedian clips and 'try not to laugh' are all fake. They watched other channels react to the same exact shyt so they seen it before, saw the other people getting $ watching this nonsense and then they do the same for views that turn into ads that turn into $.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am deeply concerned generation Z is not aware of right wing fascism. Especially because they've been indoctrinated with so much right wing fascist propaganda during the trump years that they don't know how to push back against it.
I've been saying the same thing for a minute.

What's worse is the alarming amount Gen Z on social media pushing right-wing talking points, but masking it under 'left-wing' language.

This is something people have been noticing for a while now, to the point where they're wondering if it's a right-wing psyop.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Why are you giving these c00ns free promotion and views
I don't think this is more about giving free promotion and views to these content creators but more about making this forum aware of how the right is trying to infiltrate different spaces to get black people to support their fascist agendas.

Because it's very obvious the right is funding a lot of black influencers to get them to support Republican candidates.

Rumble is owned by Peter Theil and they gave DJ akademiks, fresh and fit, 6ix9ine, Sneako and Jidion a bag. Now whenever you see their content on the platform...it's preceeded with advertisements for Donald Trump and right wing propaganda.

They want to infiltrate Black spaces to support politicians and agendas that are inherently anti-black and they are willing to use Black faces to do that.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Get your goofy as out of this thread.

fukk Tariq and fukk your Pan-African ideology of fairy dust.

I would never say "don't vote"
The fukk does Pan Africanism have to do with anything? And why are you acting like people haven't been saying that for 2-3 years now? :what: