It's obvious that young Black YouTubers and social media influencers are getting paid by conservatives to sellout.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
2d9f7095-5996-4693-ab87-43245e2d4fda-gif.2681612

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yep. I was talking to my brothers about it yesterday. I’m like once conservatives figure the game out and it’s coming quick we are in trouble. I noticed the nelk boys have gotten interviews with trump and Tucker Carlson. If you notice these podcasters and tik tockers are like the news for social media. So first you had the radio, then tv news, and this is version 3.0. Except conservatives put a lot of money into propaganda and they are way ahead of the game in terms of indoctrinating the youth. Young men across different races are getting indoctrinated with the same talking points. That’s part of why the gender war gets amplified especially on tik toks shown to us. Let’s say you have a platform like Fox News revamp and give shows to Nelk Boys, Joe Rogan, Andrew Tate, or Fresh & Fit all at the same time, do you know what would happen. Those individuals I just mentioned and those I haven’t, have the hearts and ears of many of the youth growing up. These individuals with influence all tend to devolve into spewing right wing and white supremacist talking points or having similar points of views.

Yep.
If folks have noticed...the right kind of operates now like a pyramid scheme.

You have low level RW influencers (trolls, right wing shills on truthsociap, twitter, ig, youtube, etc)...then you have mid level RW influencers who dabble in manosphere content (Sneako, video game streamers on Twitch/Steam/etc)...then you have the heavyweight RW influencers (Andrew Tate, Joe Rogan, Tucker Carlson, Adin Ross, Fresh & Fit).

I'll say 6ix9ine is now a RW influencer too. Same with Kodak Black.

If it's not them actively supporting republicans and Republican candidates it's them offering little to no push back when Republican talking points are presented on their platforms.

But I can the right has been spending a lot of time and their money trying to infiltrate black spaces online to get more black people to vote Republican.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
you can find plenty of black people not on YouTube who believe this. What’s going to happen when AI takes over and race is irrelevant? How y’all going to complain about racism to robotic police officers?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Is interesting Republicans are definitely giving these guys superchats or whatever to say these Conservative talking points. BUT I also think it is a losing strategy. Who is going to be convinced by hese guys or anyone else on the net? Internet influence is HIGHLY overrated.
It's weird why don't Dems do the same thing?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
you can find plenty of black people not on YouTube who believe this. What’s going to happen when AI takes over and race is irrelevant? How y’all going to complain about racism to robotic police officers?
The software is racist. Robots are programmed and can be whatever you want them to be.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
nope gen z just on that shyt :mjpls:

retards
People aint realizing that Gen. Z got heavily indoctrinated with Republican and Far Right propaganda during the trump years.

I've never saw so many young people supporting the Republican party with previous candidates that I did during the trump years and I remember both Bushes.

Charlottesville was filled with Gen Zers and Millennials.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
This video is a perfect example. These dudes don't even know what the NRA is yet they are pushing a right wing conservative narrative. Some conservative billionaire is obviously using this strategy to defuse the Black male vote.

Another one of their videos praising Candace Owens.

I mean that's their opinion, 1
2. They could just know divisive statements arguments, equals people who will chime in and state their opinion for or against it, views equal clicks.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The software is racist. Robots are programmed and can be whatever you want them to be.
There are a lot of white supremacists in the tech industry. So if the programmers are racist themselves they're going to put their racist biases in their programs, software and hardware.

Silicon Valley is now known as one of the most segregated white enclaves of wealth in the world. I refuse to believe they're making anything that will help alleviate racism. Especially when these companies themselves are accused of racial discrimination in their hiring practices.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
All jokes aside. All this easy money going around, progressive wants, and not teaching the youth anything about their history. It's a recipe for disaster.
I am deeply concerned generation Z is not aware of right wing fascism. Especially because they've been indoctrinated with so much right wing fascist propaganda during the trump years that they don't know how to push back against it.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
There are a lot of white supremacists in the tech industry. So if the programmers are racist themselves they're going to put their racist biases in their programs, software and hardware.

Silicon Valley is now known as one of the most segregated white enclaves of wealth in the world. I refuse to believe they're making anything that will help alleviate racism. Especially when these companies themselves are accused of racial discrimination in their hiring practices.
And policing policies throughout the country are inherently racist. I'm sure they use that as a baseline at least to get a robot to do 'police procedures and processes'. Coupled with the lack of stake in stopping racism by the creators as you pointed out almost guarantee bias in police robots.