ITS HERE! LAST OF US PART 2 PATCH TODAYT

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Weird how you didn’t seem to care in the FPS boost thread:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/xbox-series-s-x-will-boost-bc-games-to-60-to-120fps.832427/

Doesn’t seem like anyone did:yeshrug:
For you to look to see how we responded means you cared. Of course we do, and you do too. Difference is you acted like you didn't care and now that Sony is doing it at a lesser rate you're making threads with happy gifs after spending all this time bashing this type of stuff :sitdown:
Not every game is a flip of a switch to 60fps. A lot of them have to be rebalanced, tested, and certified to be listed on the store front again. Increasing the framerate breaks a lot of games
And yet most of these games are enhanced and not broken on Xbox :ufdup:
Did y'all really turn this into another PS vs Xbox thread :dead:
It's a continuation from when Xbox did this at launch... and then kept improving after launch. Now Sony gets one done and the tune has changed so yes we'll point out the hypocrisy. These Becky's with the good hair need to be checked. Rekkapryde running around here with finger waves thinking he's tough. He ain't tough, he contemplated a walk through guide for uncharted 3 a game without boss fights. He was once spotted leaving out the backdoor of a gay bar. I know this because my girls brother is a bar tender there and we was bringing him something when Rekka can be seen leaving the back door with another male. I didn't even keep tabs after that, I don't know if they went into a car or an alley :yeshrug:
The remake is still years away.
Sony called the last of us 1 remake a remake because it went from 720p to 1080p during the PS4 launch so don't expect much different if they did go on that direction this gen. Maybe it'll be a launch title next gen? :scust:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
:whew: been waiting for this. I held off on ghost of tushima and lou2 for this very reason.

I just beat lou remaster a few months ago for the first time

Still got mass effect 3 course meal on the plate and now a serving of 60 fps game of the year for dessert :ohlawd:

Ff7 and ratchet next month, Sony killing the game as usual!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:whew: been waiting for this. I held off on ghost of tushima and lou2 for this very reason.

I just beat lou remaster a few months ago for the first time

Still got mass effect 3 course meal on the plate and now a serving of 60 fps game of the year for dessert :ohlawd:

Ff7 and ratchet next month, Sony killing the game as usual!

It’s overwhelming :whew:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

for those who don’t have it yet remember days of play sale is next week

E1r05JcVEAUelX6

Already got MLB the Show 21, Spiderman: Miles, Demon's Souls, Ghost. So I don't have Sackboy so def gonna buy it on sale.