ITS HERE! LAST OF US PART 2 PATCH TODAYT

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: how does this change the fact that your hype for a feature is bias to your system of choice.... And ironically exclusives.

:unimpressed:
Breh, 60fps is not a FEATURE.

:snoop:

You tryna pretend that games getting 60fps on PS5 is a feature that just came out when I proved to you it was there since launch. How you think Ghosts got it? You're tryna front like TLOU 2 is like the first game to get this so therefore we're now "hype" for something we shytted on. :what:

We're hype for the GAME, not the feature in and of itself silly.

If Knack 1 got a PS5 boost I'd give zero fukks.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Why the fukk would you be hype that games you're never gonna play are getting a boost?
full

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, 60fps is not a FEATURE.

:snoop:

You tryna pretend that games getting 60fps on PS5 is a feature that just came out when I proved to you it was there since launch. How you think Ghosts got it? You're tryna front like TLOU 2 is like the first game to get this so therefore we're now "hype" for something we shytted on. :what:

We're hype for the GAME, not the feature in and of itself silly.

If Knack 1 got a PS5 boost I'd give zero fukks.
Oh so you hype to replay a enhanced old game:ehh:

Got it:sas1:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh so you hype to replay a enhanced old game:ehh:

Got it:sas1:
YUP!

I'm excited for that, FFVIIR Integrade as well as RATCHET, a NEW game.

You on the other hand like to front like playing old games ALONE is the main reason you copped a Series X. That's the part that's hard to get through your impenetrable skull :mjlol:

You can pretend to ignore that Sony stans weren't posting gifs of new games like Kena, Horizon 2, Ratchet and others all you want though :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YUP!

I'm excited for that, FFVIIR Integrade as well as RATCHET, a NEW game.

You on the other hand like to front like playing old games ALONE is the main reason you copped a Series X. That's the part that's hard to get through your impenetrable skull :mjlol:

You can pretend to ignore that Sony stans weren't posting gifs of new games like Kena, Horizon 2, Ratchet and others all you want though :mjlol:
I copped BOTH systems to play old games 1st, because that's what they are best for currently.

I have ps4 backlog just like I have Xbox back log.

And the only new game I feel like I would truly be missing out on is ff7RE dlc.

My receipts speak for themselves:manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I copped BOTH systems to play old games 1st, because that's what they are best for currently.

I have ps4 backlog just like I have Xbox back log.

And the only new game I feel like I would truly be missing out on is ff7RE dlc.

My receipts speak for themselves:manny:
I always feel like stans convince themselves that no games on the opposite platform is actually worth playing. That's how I see it. It's always weird how Xbots tend to "not care" for some of the biggest games coming out on Playstation but then hype up bullshyt like The Gunk or that Honey I shrunk the kids bullshyt :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s gonna be a very rough 2022 here after, Ratchet, HZD, GoW, FF16, GoW, Forspoken, Kena, Factions....etc start coming out and microsoft has since only released Halo Forza and Flight Sim