ITS HERE! LAST OF US PART 2 PATCH TODAYT

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Guess "old games" updates are only fun in certain situations
It’s a AAA exclusive GOTY contender that only dropped last year. I personally haven’t even played it yet cause most of last year 30fps exclusives I decided to wait until the PS5. Luckily I did. So my first time booting this game up will be the way I want to play it. Same shyt that happened with Ghosts of Tsushima.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
"no one cares about any game except TLOU2" - Sony Stans
Do u have a Series X? Let me preface this. I’m not even shytting on Microsoft because I think that FPS Boost shyt is amazing especially in games I love to play. Like I dead wish PS5 had a 120fps patch for BF1 cause I still play that wit my brother and my nikkas from time to time on console since they don't have PC. So for those situations that’s def fire. It’s a dope feature overall tho and there’s nothing bad about it. But there’s a clear difference in this. For one. Microsoft haven’t really dropped any exclusive games in a hot minute. This specific game literally just dropped months before the PS5 released. It’s different sentiments and it’s a welcome freebie based on the fact that the console isn’t really marketed as that being the biggest feature. It’s 2 companies with 2 different strategies. But one thing I noticed is what while ur a PC gamer like me. U way quicker to shyt on Sony than Microsoft and even skew points to do so. Which is why I asked if u had a Series X. Cause I don’t really see the point in that.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
:wow:
Never thought I'd see the day that we'd go from brehs hating on games being sub-30fps to them flipping the script and hating on quadruple that.

:wow: they hate you even when you winning ain't no in-between :wow:
There’s no reason to hate those features whatsoever it’s pure heat no question about it. But “specific” people came in here just to start some shyt and call people hypocrites for caring about the update for this game and acting like the same thing when at the very core. It’s really not. No need to bash either one.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s a AAA exclusive GOTY contender that only dropped last year. I personally haven’t even played it yet cause most of last year 30fps exclusives I decided to wait until the PS5. Luckily I did. So my first time booting this game up will be the way I want to play it. Same shyt that happened with Ghosts of Tsushima.

My whole thing is the old games getting boost doesn't matter was false narrative the stans were running with at launch and it's false now.

Why?

Because as soon as a game they wanted got boost they are hype.

There are a Ton of really great games that got hdr and fps boost... And not just 30 to 60 but 120... Which is amazing.

So people being hype about that shouldn't have anything to do with exclusives or the number you have or don't have.

Either it's a dope feature or it's not. It being a great feature but only for the games I really like and if there are other exclusives to play is what I'm reading in this thread and it makes no sense.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do u have a Series X? Let me preface this. I’m not even shytting on Microsoft because I think that FPS Boost shyt is amazing especially in games I love to play. Like I dead wish PS5 had a 120fps patch for BF1 cause I still play that wit my brother and my nikkas from time to time on console since they don't have PC. So for those situations that’s def fire. It’s a dope feature overall tho and there’s nothing bad about it. But there’s a clear difference in this. For one. Microsoft haven’t really dropped any exclusive games in a hot minute. This specific game literally just dropped months before the PS5 released. It’s different sentiments and it’s a welcome freebie based on the fact that the console isn’t really marketed as that being the biggest feature. It’s 2 companies with 2 different strategies. But one thing I noticed is what while ur a PC gamer like me. U way quicker to shyt on Sony than Microsoft and even skew points to do so. Which is why I asked if u had a Series X. Cause I don’t really see the point in that.
Dude acts unbiased but he's clearly a Xbot hiding behind Windows. :wow:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My whole thing is the old games getting boost doesn't matter was false narrative the stans were running with at launch and it's false now.

Why?

There are a Ton of really great games that got hdr and fps boost... And not just 30 to 60 but 120... Which is amazing.

So people being hype about that shouldn't have anything to do with exclusives or the number you have or don't have.

Either it's a dope feature or it's not. It being a great feature but only for the games I really like and if there are other exclusives to play is what I'm reading in this thread and it makes no sense.

that wasn’t a discussion in this thread at all tho until you came in here and made it one? We’re in the thread for the specific game that is finally getting the patch people have been talking about for months, people aren’t really gonna see it as a sensible comparison when you’re talking about some games from years back that nobody really cares about like that compared to a patch that’s highly anticipated right now...that was my argument anyway

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

Why?

It’s an EXTREMELY dope feature but it’s no different than people on Xbox saying exclusive games don’t matter yet going crazy when an Xbox exclusive is announced. Or when both Sony and Microsoft fans would shyt on PC gamers we they would speak on resolution upgrades and fps upgrades and literally say shyt like “FPS don’t matter” or “30fps is more cinematic” or act like a PC gamer can’t play with a controller or on their TV etc etc. Or when PC gamers would downplay a fun exclusive game on a console just because the graphics weren’t as great as PC gaming. In all reality. I have a high end PC and been telling cats for YEARS that resolution is great but not end all be all and got ignored when resolution became the buzzword for console gaming. Meanwhile look at Returnal. shyt is legit one of the dopest looking and feeling games I played in a minute and most people didn’t even notice the game is full HD scaled up in all kinda ways to hit the 4K target. Especially since most people playing on TV’s and not a damn PC monitor anyway. Clean looks, graphic fidelity, art style and direction, and FPS >>>> Resolution past 1440p.

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

Why?

full
duuuhhh.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that wasn’t a discussion in this thread at all tho until you came in here and made it one? We’re in the thread for the specific game that is finally getting the patch people have been talking about for months, people aren’t really gonna see it as a sensible comparison when you’re talking about some games from years back that nobody really cares about like that compared to a patch that’s highly anticipated right now...that was my argument anyway

I literally said "oh now upgraded games matter."

Because apparently they didn't before...

But I guess there are caveats to when upgrading a game is a cool feature and one no one cares about.

"Games no one cares about" :wow:

The bias is and excuses are strong my brother.

I think TLOU2 was one of the best gaming experiences last generation and I'm not hype for the update at all. But I also acknowledge that upgrading games from last gen is a great feature...

Unlike some of the hypocritical comments in this thread, a feature isn't only great when it applies to something I like.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s an EXTREMELY dope feature but it’s no different than people on Xbox saying exclusive games don’t matter yet going crazy when an Xbox exclusive is announced. Or when both Sony and Microsoft fans would shyt in PC gamers we they would speak on resolution upgrades and fps upgrades and literally say shyt like “FPS don’t matter” or “30fps is more cinematic” or act like a PC gamer can’t play with a controller or on their TV etc etc. Or when PC gamers would downplay a fun exclusive game on a console just because the graphics weren’t as great as PC gaming. In all reality. I have a high end PC and been telling cats for YEARS that resolution is great but not end all be all and got ignored when resolution became the buzzword for console gaming. Meanwhile look at Returnal. shyt is legit one of the dopest looking and feeling games I played in a minute and most people didn’t even notice the game is full HD scaled up in all kinda ways to hit the 4K target. Especially since most people playing on TV’s and not a damn PC monitor anyway. Clean looks, graphic fidelity, art style and direction, and FPS >>>> Resolution past 1440p.

Really curious of the posters that are saying exclusives don't matter

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Why?

Ghosts of Tsushima to have 60fps option for PS5 through BC
October 2020.

People "excited" about Ghosts getting a PS5 boost. I specifically mention TLOU 2 getting a 60fps update would be great in that thread.

games that will have free next gen upgrades for ps5 and series x

In that thread I even specified my view on that:

Correct me if I'm wrong but is Demon's Souls, Ratchet and Clank, Destruction all stars not new games?

Should Cyberpunk not work on PS5? Is Crash 4 which comes out next week "old" once PS5 launches?

Did I or "Sony stans" turn around and say cross gen games won't hold games back anymore? :lupe: You seem to be under the impression that I've since changed my stance on cross gen games.

I was disappointed with the news that Miles, Sackboy and even Horizon are cross gen games. This has nothing to do with cross gen/BC at the start of the gen which I always says "matters then." The bulk of 3rd parties are cross gen so how could i be against cross gen titles when that's what a lot of people will buy? Heck, I've shown my hype for Kena(A cross gen title) since it was first revealed so fall back on this false narrative you're creating here.

I can pull up old posts of me saying this thing months/years ago. I don't know why you seem to purposely distort stuff I said to dap fish. :stopitslime:

A cross gen game can look amazing and run smooth e.g. MGSV but it's still cross gen and you can see it's roots(bland open world, lots of empty space, less realism in animations).

My point was old games matter at the start of the gen since new games are still a bit far away. Getting boost through BC and patches for PS5 versions is necessary since that's what most people will probably play at first but new games matter.

Hence why Returnal, Ratchet and FFVIIR:I coming out within such a short span is great since they're all NEW games.

5/19/2021-TLOU2 gets a 60fps update.

"wHy y'A1L hYPe tHoUgH? 0Ld gAmEs mAtTeR nOw?"

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ghosts of Tsushima to have 60fps option for PS5 through BC
October 2020.

People "excited" about Ghosts getting a PS5 boost. I specifically mention TLOU 2 getting a 60fps update would be great in that thread.

5/19/2021-TLOU2 gets a 60fps update.

"wHy y'A1L hYPe tHoUgH? 0Ld gAmEs mAtTeR nOw?"
:dwillhuh: how does this change the fact that your hype for a feature is bias to your system of choice.... And ironically exclusives.

:unimpressed: