Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
And announce that any individual game from that collection is getting an FPS boost and watch the sea of crickets respond. Xbox stans only care about sheer numbers just like gamepass they don’t actually care about the games. They just want list wars.

TLOU2 alone made a bigger splash than all those games combined, god forbid they release a bloodborne patch later on also. It’s the games that matter, no one is getting excited over 120fps patch for far cry 5 and battlefront. They just aren’t

The fact that multiple of yall are even in here going hard kind of proves it. A patch for TLOU2 is a way bigger deal than any of those games and yall are showing it by the hurt ness
I think you have to admit that Sony could do better with this shyt. being such an 'important' late-gen game, this patch should have been available the day the PS5 launched. I'm really curious why it took so long, and why they never said anything

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think you have to admit that Sony could do better with this shyt. being such an 'important' late-gen game, this patch should have been available the day the PS5 launched. I'm really curious why it took so long, and why they never said anything

Not every game is a flip of a switch to 60fps. A lot of them have to be rebalanced, tested, and certified to be listed on the store front again. Increasing the framerate breaks a lot of games

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Not every game is a flip of a switch to 60fps. A lot of them have to be rebalanced, tested, and certified to be listed on the store front again. Increasing the framerate breaks a lot of games
yeah, I said earlier it could have broke the physics or some shyt. they could also be a little forward-thinking, and not hard code the game around 30fps, knowing they have a more powerful machine coming out soon

but really we don't know what happened, or why it took so long, which is why I'm curious

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

for those who don’t have it yet remember days of play sale is next week

E1r05JcVEAUelX6

:snoop:

I downloaded it from the app over lunch…how much cheaper was it gonna be next week?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

If you go into the tlou2 thread half of you didn't like it. You go into any Xbox thread and the narrative is we don't have games because they all old.

This game you already beat, now it's 60fps and you all of a sudden care?

Then you always cared about gamepass, fps boost, all that shyt y'all nikkaz envious of :win: