ITS HERE! LAST OF US PART 2 PATCH TODAYT

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The funny thing is I've never said that one system wasn't worth buying over the other. That's all in your head.

I've said one is superior, but never have I said one wasn't worth buying over the other because that is all based on opinion and preferences

I've only said that neither is worth picking up for next generation games and won't be for awhile.

And that still stands true
iu

This is abuse :mjcry:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I honestly thought there was gonna be additional upgrades because of how long they took with this. The other developers came out with their updates pretty quick in comparison.

But I'm not mad at 60FPS. The 30FPS + film grain were my only technical gripes with this game at release.

And I already know anything additional would've been a paid upgrade
I assume there was some kind of issue, because a 60pfs patch should be pretty simple

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Is it 4K on ps5 or not? The patch trailer says 4K output requires a 4K display but digital foundry said 1440p…

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
Damn, DF got that video out quick lol

also a patch for a ps4 game (one of the greatest games of the gen) means way more than 120fps patch for 360 games.

...except there's not a single 360 game that got an fps boost.

Anyways, this is great for me since I haven't finished my playthrough. Now do Uncharted 4/Lost Legacy, and Bloodborne!!

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

*Insert goalpost gif*

*Insert juelz gif*

Be honest bro...who really gives a fukk about any of those games he’s holding in that meme? We really comparing battlefront 1 & 2 to a game that came out a year ago that was already arguably the best looking game out there visually? Dumb as fukk to compare the two

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Be honest bro...who really gives a fukk about any of those games he’s holding in that meme? We really comparing battlefront 1 & 2 to a game that came out a year ago that was already arguably the best looking game out there visually? Dumb as fukk to compare the two

Just a better image for people...

YhBTfypjtFMZtqQp9CJWbW-1200-80.png

So tempting:unimpressed:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas:
Playing this right now, 60 fps.
:blessed:
shyt is fly.

I mean it's not just that game tho.
Several games now run flawlessly at a much higher resolution than any last gen console.
60 fps full 4k tomb raider :banderas:
60 fps Wolfenstein 2 with no change to the image quality is :banderas:

Several games benefit from FPS boost or just the brunt force of the Series X.
It's a unique and dope feature. IMO.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
that image is only the EA games

there isn’t a game on Xbox that is equivalent to tlou, period. Thats why microdot had their internal teams do a full on in company review of it. Thats why people are excited not just because it’s getting a FPS boost but that its arguably one of the greatest games getting a free patch

:yeshrug:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just a better image for people...

YhBTfypjtFMZtqQp9CJWbW-1200-80.png

So tempting:unimpressed:

compare patches for Plants vs Zombies & the first Titanfall that were asked for by literally nobody on this entire planet to a patch for the most awarded game from just last year that’s been hugely in demand like it’s even remotely the same thing brehs :gucci:

*awarded game of all time

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
compare patches for Plants vs Zombies & the first Titanfall that were asked for by literally nobody on this entire planet to a patch for the most awardee game from just last year that’s been hugely in demand like it’s even remotely the same thing brehs :gucci:

They still don’t get it’s not about quantity

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Compared less than 15 games getting a 60fps patch to damn near a 100 on Xbox brehs.

Ignore that those are some of the best games to come out last gen brehs.