ITS HERE! LAST OF US PART 2 PATCH TODAYT

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

HugeAchingGardensnake-max-1mb.gif

FINALLY I CAN BEGIN AFTER RETURNAL! :blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People didn't buy a PS5 for TLOU 2 though.

also a patch for a ps4 game (one of the greatest games of the gen) means way more than 120fps patch for 360 games.

It's also not something PS5 owners wear with a badge of honor.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
also a patch for a ps4 game (one of the greatest games of the gen) means way more than 120fps patch for 360 games.

It's also not something PS5 owners wear with a badge of honor.

None of that matters, you are excited for a upgrade to a game you enjoy.

So if that's dope to you, imagine those you have a handful of games they can get excited about getting updated.

Instead y'all making excuses as to why it's ok or makes sense.

None of that matters.

Y'all just hypocrites:manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
None of that matters, you are excited for a upgrade to a game you enjoy.

So if that's dope to you, imagine those you have a handful of games they can get excited about getting updated.

Instead y'all making excuses as to why it's ok or makes sense.

None of that matters.

Y'all just hypocrites:manny:

if sony hadn't released any next gen first party games since the launch of the ps5 i wouldn't be happy about this

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*Insert goalpost gif*

*Insert juelz gif*
There's a big difference between being excited for a game getting a free patch or remaster vs pretending the biggest feature for a next gen console is to play older games at 60fps or higher and that "exclusives" don' really matter.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There's a big difference between being excited for a game getting a free patch or remaster vs pretending the biggest feature for a next gen console is to play older games at 60fps and that "exclusives" don' really matter.

im not sure why he doesn't get this lol

like even if they were patching games from ps4 more frequently without any new releases i'd honestly say "fukk sony and fukk these patches" but Stan Titan is blind

xbox is only going so hard on BC because they literally don't have anything new to put out. Naughty Dog will most likely have another game out this year, same with Insomniac, and all the other studios.

we aren't waiting years for new releases

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im not sure why he doesn't get this lol

like even if they were patching games from ps4 more frequently without any new releases i'd honestly say "fukk sony and fukk these patches" but Stan Titan is blind
The few PS4 games that got patched for PS5 were honest surprises that were nice but weren't really a big deal.
Ratchet, God of War, Ghosts and now TLOU 2 being patched for free is a nice touch but if they didn't I'd be :yeshrug: because I didn't buy a PS5 for this.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The few PS4 games that got patched for PS5 were honest surprises that were nice but weren't really a big deal.
Ratchet, God of War, Ghosts and now TLOU 2 being patched for free is a nice touch but if they didn't I'd be :yeshrug: because I didn't buy a PS5 for this.

right, this is cool but R&C and Intergrade coming out in a few weeks is still the prize.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a big difference between being excited for a game getting a free patch or remaster vs pretending the biggest feature for a next gen console is to play older games at 60fps or higher and that "exclusives" don' really matter.
You can add on a bunch of stuff that no one has said like "exclusives don't matter" but at the end of the day when purchasing a next gen system to play games right now the biggest and best feature is the upscaling of older games.

This won't be one of the hot features forever but for now it is

And y'all dismissed it as trash.

And now want to act like it's not trash if that's not the only thing you are looking for.

Either it's a great feature or it isn't.