ITS HERE! LAST OF US PART 2 PATCH TODAYT

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im not sure why he doesn't get this lol

like even if they were patching games from ps4 more frequently without any new releases i'd honestly say "fukk sony and fukk these patches" but Stan Titan is blind

xbox is only going so hard on BC because they literally don't have anything new to put out. Naughty Dog will most likely have another game out this year, same with Insomniac, and all the other studios.

we aren't waiting years for new releases
Instead you are playing the myriads of next gen exclusives right?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You can add on a bunch of stuff that no one has said like "exclusives don't matter" but at the end of the day when purchasing a next gen system to play games right now the biggest and best feature is the upscaling of older games.

This won't be one of the hot features forever but for now it is

And y'all dismissed it as trash.

And now want to act like it's not trash if that's not the only thing you are looking for.

Either it's a great feature or it isn't.

it's trash when its trash games
Instead you are playing the myriads of next gen exclusives right?

more than you:heh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can add on a bunch of stuff that no one has said like "exclusives don't matter" but at the end of the day when purchasing a next gen system to play games right now the biggest and best feature is the upscaling of older games.

This won't be one of the hot features forever but for now it is

And y'all dismissed it as trash.

And now want to act like it's not trash if that's not the only thing you are looking for.

Either it's a great feature or it isn't.
You know how this argument makes no sense? PS5 had "free" PS4 games getting upgraded literally day 1. Spider-Man Miles Morales, some cross gen games like COD etc had free PS5 upgrades so this "People calling the feature trash" makes no sense.

What people dismissed was you using every excuse to say the PS5 isn't worth buying yet the Series X is for reasons unbeknownst to me. It's like a Series X is amazing because Gamepass and older game BC yet PS4 does the same thing along with current and future exclusives and y'all like "nah that shyt ain't the same." Ordering a PS5 wasn't like "Damn I can't wait to play Persona 5 Royal on there" and more like "Well I'm already playing these games on PS4 so might as well upgrade and get benefits."

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know how this argument makes no sense? PS5 had "free" PS4 games getting upgraded literally day 1. Spider-Man Miles Morales, some cross gen games like COD etc had free PS5 upgrades so this "People calling the feature trash" makes no sense.

What people dismissed was you using every excuse to say the PS5 isn't worth buying yet the Series X is for reasons unbeknownst to me. It's like a Series X is amazing because Gamepass and older game BC yet PS4 does the same thing along with current and future exclusives and y'all like "nah that shyt ain't the same." Ordering a PS5 wasn't like "Damn I can't wait to play Persona 5 Royal on there" and more like "Well I'm already playing these games on PS4 so might as well upgrade and get benefits."

The funny thing is I've never said that one system wasn't worth buying over the other. That's all in your head.

I've said one is superior, but never have I said one wasn't worth buying over the other because that is all based on opinion and preferences

I've only said that neither is worth picking up for next generation games and won't be for awhile.

And that still stands true

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Congrats :myman:
PS5 >>> PS4 by mid gen. I guarantee it
Haven't been this addicted to a console in a while
For sure, I’m well aware I don’t really have shyt to play on it atm except Miles & Demon Souls since finishing RE8, but it’s nice to have it in the bag with an updated version of TLOU2, I didn’t cop Cyberpunk on PS4 because I thought I’d being doing a disservice to myself even before the state of the game was known, so waiting another whole year for a “finished” version should be a breeze

edit: there is returnal, forgot about that

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
For sure, I’m well aware I don’t really have shyt to play on it atm except Miles & Demon Souls since finishing RE8, but it’s nice to have it in the bag with an updated version of TLOU2, I didn’t cop Cyberpunk on PS4 because I thought I’d being doing a disservice to myself even before the state of the game was known, so waiting another whole year for a “finished” version should be a breeze

edit: there is returnal, forgot about that

Ratchet and ff7 in a couple of weeks as well. You bought in at the perfect time

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

for those who don’t have it yet remember days of play sale is next week

E1r05JcVEAUelX6

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I wonder why it took so long. could have broke the physics or some shyt

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wonder why it took so long. could have broke the physics or some shyt
I honestly thought there was gonna be additional upgrades because of how long they took with this. The other developers came out with their updates pretty quick in comparison.

But I'm not mad at 60FPS. The 30FPS + film grain were my only technical gripes with this game at release.

And I already know anything additional would've been a paid upgrade