ITS HERE! Cosmos with Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson: A Space Time Odyssey Series

Hulk Hogan

THE HULKSTER BROTHER
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, Brother
WHY WOULD WE HAVE SHARED DNA IF WE'RE NOT RELATED, BROTHER?

Darwinian Evolution is blind faith like most religions.
THEN WHY DO BIOLOGISTS SPEND SO MUCH TIME AMASSING EVIDENCE, DOING EXPERIMENTS, AND TESTING THEIR HYPOTHESES, DUDE?

YOU'RE TALKING LIKE A GUY WHO HAS NEVER TAKEN THE TIME TO EXAMINE, FOR HIMSELF, THE EVIDENCE IN FAVOR OF THE IDEA, MEAN GENE!

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
WHY WOULD WE HAVE SHARED DNA IF WE'RE NOT RELATED, BROTHER?

THEN WHY DO BIOLOGISTS SPEND SO MUCH TIME AMASSING EVIDENCE, DOING EXPERIMENTS, AND TESTING THEIR HYPOTHESES, DUDE?

YOU'RE TALKING LIKE A GUY WHO HAS NEVER TAKEN THE TIME TO EXAMINE, FOR HIMSELF, THE EVIDENCE IN FAVOR OF THE IDEA, MEAN GENE!

Who says we are not related? We all share the same creator. Doesnt it make sense that if we have a shared creator that he would create us similarly?

This evidence you speak of, where is it? Where is the evidence that a fish hopped out of a lake and grew a fukking torso and legs and arms and feet? Lol that is such an asinine hypothesis. Again, for something to be considered scientific proof, it has to be observed & tested. Unfortunately, you cant do that with the fable that is Darwinian evolution.

Hulk Hogan

THE HULKSTER BROTHER
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, Brother
This evidence you speak of, where is it? Where is the evidence that a fish hopped out of a lake and grew a fukking torso and legs and arms and feet? Lol that is such an asinine hypothesis. Again, for something to be considered scientific proof, it has to be observed & tested. Unfortunately, you cant do that with the fable that is Darwinian evolution.
IT ACTUALLY HAS BEEN BOTH OBSERVED AND TESTED, BROTHER! BUT INSTEAD OF HITTING UP ONE OF THE MANY BOOKS THAT CHRONICLES THE DISCOVERY OF AND EVIDENCE FOR EVOLUTION, YOU'RE TRYING TO ARGUE WITH THE HULKSTER ON THE COLI, DUDE!

HAVE YOU READ ANY BOOKS ABOUT EVOLUTION THAT WERE NOT WRITTEN FROM A CREATIONIST PERSPECTIVE, MEAN GENE?

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
IT ACTUALLY HAS BEEN BOTH OBSERVED AND TESTED, BROTHER! BUT INSTEAD OF HITTING UP ONE OF THE MANY BOOKS THAT CHRONICLES THE DISCOVERY OF AND EVIDENCE FOR EVOLUTION, YOU'RE TRYING TO ARGUE WITH THE HULKSTER ON THE COLI, DUDE!

HAVE YOU READ ANY BOOKS ABOUT EVOLUTION THAT WERE NOT WRITTEN FROM A CREATIONIST PERSPECTIVE, MEAN GENE?

Oh yeah? They observed darwinian evolution taking place? You dont say. Guess it was pretty cool observing that first fish magically transforming into a reptile:russ:

And all Darwinian evolutionists keep pointing to this supposed evidence yet they can never actually provide it. They talk about fukkin finches developing bigger beaks as their evidence:skip:and bacteria turning into........guess what BACTERIA:russ:and bears developing new colors of fur:ohhh:

Keep up the blind faith my "enlightened" brethern

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Find any evidence of either a creator or of evolution being false get it PEER reviewed and then collect your Nobel prize..
@bigesco

I'll hold my breath in anticipation
:sitdown:

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Find any evidence of either a creator or of evolution being false get it PEER reviewed and then collect your Nobel prize..
@bigesco

I'll hold my breath in anticipation
:sitdown:

STFU

I have faith in a god just like you have faith in a fish jumpin out of the water and miraculously changing into a lizard. You have zero evidence just like no one has provided so far and no one will provide because it doesnt exist.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
STFU

I have faith in a god just like you have faith in a fish jumpin out of the water and miraculously changing into a lizard. You have zero evidence just like no one has provided so far and no one will provide because it doesnt exist.

Plenty of evidence exists...you just choose to not read it. I know you didn't because the "evidence" you want some kinda half fish half lizard shows you haven't the basic understanding of evolution or the slightest grasp of how truely long 4 billion years is...

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Plenty of evidence exists...you just choose to not read it. I know you didn't because the "evidence" you want some kinda half fish half lizard shows you haven't the basic understanding of evolution or the slightest grasp of how truely long 4 billion years is...

funny, another cop out. Theres "plenty" of evidence. And like you have any idea what happens in 4 billion years. In order for your theory or belief to be accurate, it requires that first courageous fish that went out to live on land no? so how did that fish survive? It didnt. It didnt have time to evolve like you would assume because every time it stepped out of the water it would instantly die. It didnt have lungs then and it doesnt have lungs now. The fukking thought of thousands or millions of fish leaving the water and colonizing land is so fukking ridiculous its amazing all you gullible tools blindly believe in that shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk are you talking about??? Lots of water based animals breathe air and have lungs..

Look it's good you are skeptic....but apply that skepticism to everything in your life... Show my a single shred of evidence of god, biblical miracles, or Jesus' resurrection...you can't and won't...you only believe it because you where told to from infancy and its comfortable...

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
:banderas: Everytime. For the most part I feel like I'm not learning anything new, but the way the show presents it gives me such a deeper understanding.

Not a complaint, but I feel like when I watch this show it's like :popcorn: :ehh: :shaq2: :leon: :lupe: :whoo: :wow:.

You gotta follow it through, but it always leads to an end that makes you want more.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas: Everytime. For the most part I feel like I'm not learning anything new, but the way the show presents it gives me such a deeper understanding.

Not a complaint, but I feel like when I watch this show it's like :popcorn: :ehh: :shaq2: :leon: :lupe: :whoo: :wow:.

You gotta follow it through, but it always leads to an end that makes you want more.
Show is crack when you have a open mind and can focus ppb what he is saying..

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The fukk are you talking about??? Lots of water based animals breathe air and have lungs..

Look it's good you are skeptic....but apply that skepticism to everything in your life... Show my a single shred of evidence of god, biblical miracles, or Jesus' resurrection...you can't and won't...you only believe it because you where told to from infancy and its comfortable...

No I chose to believe in what I believe in independently. But its no different than the atheist who grew up in a household where he was told when he dies he just rots in the ground and was indoctrined on atheist beliefs.

The thing is, you darwinian evolutionists are always so high and mighty but you have less evidence / proof of your beliefs than creationists do. You claim to be so intellectual yet you cant explain the logic in what you believe. You blindly follow "expert" hypotheses with zero proof yet act like its the only viable solution and anyone that dares think otherwise is a complete and utter moron. Again let me reiterate, there is zero proof of darwinian evolution and there never ever will be. Darwin himself described an event that would nullify his conclusions if ever proved to have existed, cambrian explosion, yet the "intellectuals" will support this asinine theory until the death. If you really believe fish colonized the land and became us eventually, then god help you and your feeble brains. A fish on land wouldnt have been able to survive to let natural selection take its course. And why arent fish jumpin out the water now? Why has darwinian evolution ceased all of a sudden? is the incognizant mother nature done creating & transforming animals into new animals? Oh wait, mother nature has determined my survival rate would increase if I grew wings so check it out yall im starting to slowly evolve into a bird:aicmon:but its gonna take billions of years:skip:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Breh... I'm not even going to argue with the pseudo science or creationist in this thread no more...this show deserves a thread of praise...I'm just going to quote gems and drop science bombs...

Breh I'm at a point where I no longer acknowledge those that do not respect science. Fact of the matter is without an understanding of light and quantum mechanics they would not even have computers to use to type their arguments. They believe the earth is 5000 years old, yet we can predict lunar eclipses, comet cycles and relativistic time. We can look at exploding stars producing the same elements that exist within us. We can follow the trail of light left by the Big Bang to over 13 billion years, yet some wacko staring at a book edited by King James in the year 1200 wants to tell me the earth is 5000 years old?? :stopitslime:

Math, science, physics and chemistry has allowed me to stare at the blueprint of God and I am in awe by it all. Through it I learned we are all connected. Everything. I no longer have to sit I fear like my ancestors did at lunar eclipses and think the sun is being eaten. I don't think the earth is the center of the universe and the sun revolves around the earth. I no longer have to stare at a comet as some omen from an angry God ready to punish his people.

At the end of the day my God is infinite in powers and possibilities. It is not limited by the ignorance of men. Their God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance, that’s getting smaller and smaller and smaller as time moves on. Before their God was based on the earth being the center of universe, the only planet in the universe and everything revolving around it. Now they base their God on the lack of a fish/mammal hybrid. Until one is found, then what? :pachaha: