It's happening: GameStop is going to close about 150 of its stores this year due to slumping sales

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Digital is the best version due to all the updates these games get.
PSN has constant sales far lower then retail prices.
You don't need to swap disc. I play like 3-5 games at least everytime I turn my Pro on because most of my games are digital it makes it easy to switch games without wearing out my disc drive.
Easier PS5 bc. When PS5 drops all I have to do is connect and external hard drive with my PS4 games to play them on my PS5 and still have all my saves and updates.
You disc nikkas likely won't be able to transfer everything over and have to reinstall ya PS4 games on PS5 and wait for all those updates to reinstall and still won't have ya saves:heh::umad:
you sound like a shill. so i should give up owning my games out of pure laziness? if i can sell my 60 dollar game for 40 on craigslist after i beat it, i want that option. so unless they drop the price of digital to 20-30 dollars, i'll never support it

Last edited:

Abuchunky

Banned
Daps
My bff bruh. Like 100% my nikka for life. We fukk around every now and then but we were never in a relationship or anything like that, we will both hit each other up when we are dry as hell :mjlol:. We mostly just hang out though. I done smashed a bunch of her girls too so she always gone hold that against me. We both promised that if we both hit 45 and ain't married yet, then we gone marry each other :pachaha:. It's crazy cause she is a real deal dime piece :ahh:. I love that girl regardless though. So uhhhhhhh

:ufdup: u can't get the plug homie :lolbron:

I'm not even mad do you breh :hubie:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
k8K2tEB.jpg

418 Westchester Ave :mjcry:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
you sound like a shill. so i should give up owning my games out of pure laziness? if i can sell my 60 dollar game for 40 on craigslist after i beat it, i want that option. so unless they drop the price of digital to 20-30 dollars, i'll never support it
I wish I were getting paid to be a shill:mjlol:, anyways nothing wrong with physical breh:whoa:. Truth be told I buy mostly digital so my wife doesn't know. She bytches about me buying games all the time. I download them shyts and if she notices me playing a new game I tell her it's a free ps plus title :deadrose: