It's happening: GameStop is going to close about 150 of its stores this year due to slumping sales

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
My lil sis tried to trade her 360 with a 250gb drive, the Kinect, a wireless controller and GTA 5 (she got a PS4 and wants Mass Effect). They offered her 35$ store credit and 23$ cash :mjlol:. I went ahead and gave her 50$ for it, I still got my modded 360 along wit my PS4, my daughter got a PS4 and so does my nephew. I'm gone keep this in my car and just give it to a random kid somewhere :yeshrug:.

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
My lil sis tried to trade her 360 with a 250gb drive, the Kinect, a wireless controller and GTA 5 (she got a PS4 and wants Mass Effect). They offered her 35$ store credit and 23$ cash :mjlol:. I went ahead and gave her 50$ for it, I still got my modded 360 along wit my PS4, my daughter got a PS4 and so does my nephew. I'm gone keep this in my car and just give it to a random kid somewhere :yeshrug:.

$50?? you could have offered a little more for your little sister. You only gave her $15 more than what Gamestop offered.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
They need to focus on hardware exclusively.

The PC Gaming market is exploding and these morons are still focusing on trying to make small gains with used software.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
$50?? you could have offered a little more for your little sister. You only gave her $15 more than what Gamestop offered.
This lil nikka is 16, mama just gave her the 2012 Arcadia truck fully loaded and paid off, and she has about 15 racks in her college fund :gucci:. Me nor my bro had it like that :mjcry:, OG ain't get clean til 2000 which was my 1st year of HS (COMPLETELY flipped the script on life once she got pregnant with my sis, moved back to Detroit, she had been a full blown crackhead in Florida since 1990, keep in mind that she graduated from Michigan State and hung with Magic Johnson DAILY. Then she got her nursing license back after getting clean, now runs 2 dialysis clinics:mjcry:). The car I paid for when I was 16 was a 1990 Mercury Cougar :scust:which was well rusted and had a hole thru the carpet and metal in the back floor. I hated that fukkin car:mjlol:, but, ain't too many nikkas had their own whip at 16 up here so I literally fukked about 35-40 females from 16-18 :banderas: and all quality hoes :umad:.

She was able to get Mass Effect and my modded 360 I keep at my og house anyways for whenever I spend the night, she ain't care bout her 360 cause like I said, she got a PS4 and I had burned every good game on 360 since 2011. Trust me fam, she will be ok my nikka lol.

Y'all keep in mind that this life experience is something that I'm proud as fukk of and so is my OG, she uses that to motivate others. I know a bunch of y'all nikkas done seen my family pics, we all are fukkin beautiful strong genes having ass light skinned family :mjpls:. God is good :blessed:

Abuchunky

Banned
Daps
This lil nikka is 16, mama just gave her the 2012 Arcadia truck fully loaded and paid off, and she has about 15 racks in her college fund :gucci:. Me nor my bro had it like that :mjcry:, OG ain't get clean til 2000 which was my 1st year of HS (COMPLETELY flipped the script on life once she got pregnant with my sis, moved back to Detroit, she had been a full blown crackhead in Florida since 1990, keep in mind that she graduated from Michigan State and hung with Magic Johnson DAILY. Then she got her nursing license back after getting clean, now runs 2 dialysis clinics:mjcry:). The car I paid for when I was 16 was a 1990 Mercury Cougar :scust:which was well rusted and had a hole thru the carpet and metal in the back floor. I hated that fukkin car:mjlol:, but, ain't too many nikkas had their own whip at 16 up here so I literally fukked about 35-40 females from 16-18 :banderas: and all quality hoes :umad:.

She was able to get Mass Effect and my modded 360 I keep at my og house anyways for whenever I spend the night, she ain't care bout her 360 cause like I said, she got a PS4 and I had burned every good game on 360 since 2011. Trust me fam, she will be ok my nikka lol.

Y'all keep in mind that this life experience is something that I'm proud as fukk of and so is my OG, she uses that to motivate others. I know a bunch of y'all nikkas done seen my family pics, we all are fukkin beautiful strong genes having ass light skinned family :mjpls:. God is good :blessed:

Forget all that extra stuff who's that in your Avi:mjgrin:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm talking about when they were in thier prime.

They had enough cash, leverage, and reach to create their own version of Rockstar, Blizzard, Activision etc. and the distribution to reach the masses.

Could you imagine if Gamestop had their own games front and center in their stores? Activison and Blizzard Entertainment alone are worth over 20x Gamestop's value.

I think they tried something like that by developing one game and they flopped miserably. It takes time and considerable investment to develop games. It's not as easy as jewels having their own brand of bread along side the others well knows.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
3750814315_17ba3bd18f.jpg

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:blessed: :win: :blessed:

"For its part, GameStop said it was hurt by "aggressive console promotions by other retailers on Thanksgiving and Black Friday," the company said. Amazon as well as big-box retailers like Walmart, Best-Buy, Toys R Us and Target, have posed an increasing threat to GameStop's sales position."

Team Best Buy :win:

Imagine ever paying $60 for a brand new game :scust:

GameStop took a beating in holiday sales, and will close 150 stores in 2017
You seriously think Bestbuy will continue to discount games when there is no other companies forcing them to offer competitive prices.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Forget all that extra stuff who's that in your Avi:mjgrin:
My bff bruh. Like 100% my nikka for life. We fukk around every now and then but we were never in a relationship or anything like that, we will both hit each other up when we are dry as hell :mjlol:. We mostly just hang out though. I done smashed a bunch of her girls too so she always gone hold that against me. We both promised that if we both hit 45 and ain't married yet, then we gone marry each other :pachaha:. It's crazy cause she is a real deal dime piece :ahh:. I love that girl regardless though. So uhhhhhhh

:ufdup: u can't get the plug homie :lolbron:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
You seriously think Bestbuy will continue to discount games when there is no other companies forcing them to offer competitive prices.
Amazon is forcing them. Cause they offer the same discount.

Target has sales every day b.

And the BB GCU lasts 2 years so I'm:eat: regardless and of they ever stop I'll just wait until theyre 40 or less like I was before :pachaha:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
digital is shyttier. pay retail for something you dont own
Digital is the best version due to all the updates these games get.
PSN has constant sales far lower then retail prices.
You don't need to swap disc. I play like 3-5 games at least everytime I turn my Pro on because most of my games are digital it makes it easy to switch games without wearing out my disc drive.
Easier PS5 bc. When PS5 drops all I have to do is connect and external hard drive with my PS4 games to play them on my PS5 and still have all my saves and updates.
You disc nikkas likely won't be able to transfer everything over and have to reinstall ya PS4 games on PS5 and wait for all those updates to reinstall and still won't have ya saves:heh::umad: @Barnett get out your feels. Neg a nikka for telling you the truth brehs.
Be in denial brehs:mjlol:

Last edited: