It's funny how male posters p*ssyride female posters

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I peeped your game bruh, i see what you're doing but ima let you cook.

Na, dude, you just think you see game when in fact you're seeing nothing.

Seriously, man, I don't care about any females here. There's no hidden agenda on my part. If I wanted to get at a chick I'd do it in person and not behind a keyboard.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Na, dude, you just think you see game when in fact you're seeing nothing.

Seriously, man, I don't care about any females here. There's no hidden agenda on my part. If I wanted to get at a chick I'd do it in person and not behind a keyboard.
:usure: Alright, playa.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:usure: Alright, playa.

This mu fukka. :stopitslime: :camby:

BArFt.gif

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Well I'm a woman ..:beli:

How does this change anything he said?

I don't understand why people try to go into deep psychoanalysis as to why an actual female would post here. She has to be severely damaged :what: She has to look like a Wilder beast that doesn't love herself:what: She has to be an attention whore:patrice: Lol kidding

It isn't that serious.

There are exceptions(i'll give you that) But it has been proven over and over and over again any women that would actively post in this type of environment is a certified weirdo, who is in desperate need of male attention

:what:

I got banned! I never got ran off of here! :dahell:

& im just a regular poster. Dont get mad just cus posters love my posts on here, bytch! :pachaha:

and Im far from a wolf

People only like you because you are "female" and you post just like "Malcom"

Thats it, You have taken your posting style from most attention seeking males on this forum and created a female persona around it.

I'm starting to think some of you are lowkey jealous of female attention on here :wrist::mjpls:

I bet some of y'all were the last nikkas in your social circles that still believed in cooties in elementary school while the homies were behind the dugout at recess wit Ashley, Brittney and Haley conducting anatomy classes :lolbron:

The Coli sugarmen are slowly tellin' on themselves. Billy Costigan might have some PM exposal threads on deck in 2014

No one is jealous of the attention that females get on here. But when you have bashing of females going on 24/7 then the same posters praise every post from females... its a fukking problem.

I don't think any chick that posts on a forum is damaged, but seeing a chick post HERE of all places is a bit suspect to me :patrice:

Why is it suspect to u?

Its very suspect. What in the hell can a women gain from posting on anonymous hiphop message board that has a population of 99.99% male between the age of 16 and 35.

These women are looking for male attention because they never had any in real life and they don't have any fukking friends

killacal

Banned
Daps
How does this change anything he said?

There are exceptions(i'll give you that) But it has been proven over and over and over again any women that would actively post in this type of environment is a certified weirdo, who is in desperate need of male attention

People only like you because you are "female" and you post just like "Malcom"

Thats it, You have taken your posting style from most attention seeking males on this forum and created a female persona around it.

No one is jealous of the attention that females get on here. But when you have bashing of females going on 24/7 then the same posters praise every post from females... its a fukking problem.

Its very suspect. What in the hell can a women gain from posting on anonymous hiphop message board that has a population of 99.99% male between the age of 16 and 35.

These women are looking for male attention because they never had any in real life and they don't have any fukking friends
Even Crimson signing on for HOH 2014 :damn:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
it really gets under u fukk nikkas' skin that women are shown more love on a majority male populated message board? :mjlol:

& its always the same nikkas bytching abt female posters getting more daps/rep than them :mjlol:

the homo tendencies displayed in this thread is :scusthov:

& crimson, everyone knows that ure a spineless, fakkit that stan Beyonce :mjlol:

the fukkery ! :deadmanny: :laff:

Last edited: