It's fukk Gayle and fukk Oprah for LIFE!

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What's crazy about all this is that when Kobe was alive throughout these past years the case aftermath was rarely brought up/spoken about, but the moment he died it's like there's a fight to destroy his name.

:mindblown:

A classic case of badmouthing behind a
dead man's back...what a damn shame :snoop:

YOU CANT SUE FOR DEFAMATION
WHEN YOURE DEAD...

ALL THESE BLUE CHECKS
CALLING HIM A RAPIST WOULD HAVE BEEN
LEGALLY fukkED.
:devil:
:evil:

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
The media has been shytting on Black celebrities a lot longer than this. With any public scandal, there are rules for Whites and rules for Blacks. David Bowie slept with 15 year old girls and went through a faze where he publicly worshipped Hitler and other racist ideals but we didn’t hear so much as a peep about that when he died. Yet Kobe will always have the rapist tag attached to him with very little evidence.
:francis:

That’s why I don’t approve of shytting on any Black celebrity no matter how they died or what they were involved in unless it’s something truly vile with hard evidence.
I’m not making Whitney crackhead jokes when Whites are calling Amy Winehouse a tortured soul and Janis Joplin a musical genius. MJ pedo jokes aren’t okay as long as Elvis Presley can openly date and marry a 14 year old girl.

I’m not saying that they made all the right choices but think of how many true megastars we’ve had in the world of TV, Sports, Film, Music, etc. and how most of them are talked about and treated compared to their White peers. Beyoncé tries to be as perfect as possible and hasn’t given a real interview in at least half a decade and the media still itches to find a way to trash her.

I’m sure there will be a high profile documentary about the rape accusation within a year or two. Eventually the accuser will land a multimillion dollar interview. It stings more because they won’t even show respect to his innocent daughter who died with him but this is the norm.
:mjcry:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When George Bush croaked did anyone bring up his groping or women?

kobe was never found guilty not another indiscretion with another woman not another scandal, no other woman has ever come forward and said Kobe raped her, treated him bad cheated on his wife with etc. Not one.

his wife forgave him for cheating yet these pathetic people try to bring up some ish that was false

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What angers me about this is that all these idiots who wanna bring up the case dont seem to bring up the facts of the case.

If you wanna talk about the case Gayle King, then lets fukkin talk about it. It might be the weakest rape case in the history of rape cases.

Victim has sex with men both before and after being "raped"

Victim brags to her friends about it

Victim invites initiates and then changes her story multiple times

Do i beleive they had sex? Absolutely. Do i believe this was a fake ass cash grab? Absolutely.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
we gotta start giving these nikkas
a scarlet letter and stop supporting
anything that they are involved in.
period.....
KJFKob7.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

BukowCrow

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Can't get to Oprah's level of fame and wealth without doing some fukked up shyt, especially in the entertainment sphere. Weinstein was connected and definitely has dirt on her so she'll never touch that topic. But if she's on this crusade to highlight the transgressions of powerful men in entertainment where are her projects covering Woody Allen or Roman Polanski?