It's fukk Gayle and fukk Oprah for LIFE!

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So her publicly apologizing and calling out her network is not enough?

What do you want her to do, give you a personal blowjob and 100k? :russ:

Like I said, from this point on, nikkas gonna complain just for the sake of complaining.
Until she say, "I fukked up, my bad" then she can go fukk herself... fukk trying to blame the network, she the one that asked the question. She a grown ass woman she should have enough decency to know there was NO reason to even bring that shyt up.. Her apology was weak cause she didnt admit she was at fault and she never said she should have never asked that question

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Until she say, "I fukked up, my bad" then she can go fukk herself... fukk trying to blame the network, she the one that asked the question. She a grown ass woman she should have enough decency to know there was NO reason to even bring that shyt up.. Her apology was weak cause she didnt admit she was at fault and she never said she should have never asked that question

I would like her to say “the reason why I told lisa ‘you wouldn’t see it’ is due to my experience with harvey weinstein...I didn’t see him for the monster he is”...if she says that then I might “understand” her position :rolleyes:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
At least she apologized.

And she called out her network..

I mean that's what everyone wanted right?

The point of "backlash" is to get someone to apologize or make things right..... right?

SO at this point, if someone watches her apologize and still complaining, then it's on them, not her.

No. We wanted her to not do what she did in the first place.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Different energy for Charlie Rose
Gayle+King+O+Magazine+Throws+Surprise+Celebration+R9CJ7IieAnkl.jpg

========================================

wow...the hypocrisy is mind blowing :smh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s just sucks that the first black billionaire has such contempt for us. I know she got molested early in life and every cac she dated from crack dealers to roger evert treated her like a fetish, but it’s not reason to shyt on us.

bob johnson???

The 2nd, 3rd and 4th Black billionaires don’t fukk with us either.

:mjpls: :huhldup: :takedat:

also inaccurate but the smilies are funny lol

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)

What the man said. all facts.