It's fukk Gayle and fukk Oprah for LIFE!

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
where?

FOUND IT...wow.

This makes it worse. Lisa is just Kobe’s friend that’s it. There was no need to try for a “gotcha” moment. Maybe Gayle is just out of touch, she should’ve known how people are feeling about Kobe right now and thought about that during the interview but she tried too hard on this shyt. Meanwhile the chick that accused him gets to just go away to never be seen again. Where is her interview and gotcha moment?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Oprah and Gayle King are most likely done with the Black Youth (40 and under) by keep doing this. Our Parents generation are the main ones holding on to Oprah Gayle and giving them a pass. Kobe and Michael will always be Legends because the Black Youth will propel them in the future. They both had their day and were not convicted. Oprah tried to destroy Michael because she was Jealous he is way loved than her. She had all the smoke for Michael 10 years after he died so she dug up his corpse to shyt on him. Then you see her and Weinstien whose she all kissing up and huggin in pictures but she doesn't have the same energy and he's alive. Oprah and Gayle both were shuchin and jiving for Harvey Weinstien and Charlie Rose but got all this smoke for Kobe and Michael. Gayle said with Charlie, "There's two sides to every story'. Look how she's goes out the way to protect a White Man. They are payed by white media corporations who have a long history of bringing down Black Men. They are losing credibility. Gayle was WAY out of pocket because when Lisa gave her honest answer she kept trying to push it when Lisa said "NO That isn't Kobe let it go." My favorite part was when she said, "Ya'll had YEARS to ask Kobe why now?" Exactly. Everyone as I said in the Kobe thread, NEVER Let White America tell you how to feel about Black Legends.

White America (I'm talking about the racist who hate black people if that doesn't apply to you than keep it moving) are at WAR with Black Heroes and Legends. Like Eddie Griffen said. "NO BLACK MAN WILL LEAVE THE BUSINESS CLEAN". That means yes they will come for Will Smith eventually as well. He's still a black man. Enough is enough. They tried to play Martin on his Bad Boys tour bringing up Tisha Campbell but our Sister flipped it on the media and said Martin is a great person. This attack on Black Men has to stop and I'm very proud of our Sisters who are loud about this. Listen we must handle the issues in our community amoungst ourselves. You can have opinions on Bill Cosby or even R Kelly but jumping in with White Society to tear down Black People will no longer be tolerated. What happen to Gayle was warning shot to the white media. OUR BLACK LEGENDS WILL BE PROTECTED.

These people in White Media think they slick. Don't worry I won't be shocked if they will be planning "Surviving Kobe" eventually. A lot of these Documentaries are Anti-Black racism and black people need to stop tearing down our people for Peanuts and crumbs from White Society. Technically speaking No Black Man is innocent in the eyes of White Supremacy. Remember the whole Nate Parker fiasco where he was innocent in the courts and did movies for 10 years with no issue. But as soon as he does Nat Tuner they bring up an OLD RESOLVED case to bring him down and kill the movie with a positive black message about a Black Hero. Also to my brothers and sisters. Sadly there will always be a Black Person that will take a check to sell out their people. We just have to call them out and not let them get away with it like we just did Gayle. To Lisa, Thank You what you said filled the hearts of millions of Black Men in America. You were posed and I can tell your still hurting, it was sad to see your face because I could tell the question was very harmful.

We are under attack, it's time to Fight Back Black People. The White Media wants you to condemn Black Men for eternity while Loving their Questionable White people on Television, Movies and Politics. Just this week there was a story about Rock Legend Mick Jagger getting called out by Rae Chong about sleeping with her when she was 15 ZERO SMOKE from the mainstream media. Because he's a white man. This Me Too stuff is being used as a front to attack Black Men without due process just like they did to Emmit Till, Rosewood and Black Wall Street. LOL @ Believe ALL Women. That's dangerous based on how White Women have lied on Black Men for Centuries. It needs to be a case by case basis, that's due process something Black People have NEVER fully got in America. They gave that Racist ass Rush Limbough the Medal of Freedom on 'Rosa Park Birthday and he's spewed Anti Black racism for decades. They are getting bold with their racism. UPHOLD KOBE LEGACY FROM RACIST PERIOD. I don't care if they are White....or sadly even black, they are coming for Kobe like they did Michael.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lets be clear. Oprah and gayle are nothing more than slave catchers.

If it was 1835 they would be on the plantation saying "Massa we sick" or "They ran that way"

Last it is disgusting how the media works. To attack Kobe they pull out a black female reporter to interview a black female HOFer and throw a question out like that. As a gotcha moment to a black female HOFer.

God bless that sista Lisa Leslie. I have always loved that sista from how she played to how she carries herself.

John T - "HOW THEY KEEP CATCHIN ME MISS O!!!"
Oprah - " I dunno John T :mjpls: "

And Lisa has ALWAYS been classy and real. :salute:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Boy this is true media shyt. Gayle does the interview and now when the blow back hits she on social media begging for forgiveness.

I know that money good and we all have jobs. But damn I don't know how these folks look at themselves in the mirror.

Everyone has a price fam....everyone. :francis:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This makes it worse. Lisa is just Kobe’s friend that’s it. There was no need to try for a “gotcha” moment. Maybe Gayle is just out of touch, she should’ve known how people are feeling about Kobe right now and thought about that during the interview but she tried too hard on this shyt. Meanwhile the chick that accused him gets to just go away to never be seen again. Where is her interview and gotcha moment?
Damn she's feeling pressed.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
where?

FOUND IT...wow.

Gayle thinks she is slick. She referred to Kobe's accuser as the victim. Meaning that she believed that Kobe raped the woman.
Now she's copping pleas.

Always LISTEN to what people say and the words they use. They'll tell you what they really mean even when they're lying.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
We need to keep this same energy for Rachel Nichols too, the coli's favorite chunky snow queen. She was on that same "kobe's past is complicated...the sexual assault case" bullshyt the fukking day after he died.

Folks are raiding gayle's social media, while leaving rachel alone.

fukk Rachel, Sara Spain, and Michelle Beedle. If y’all pawg for them then fukk y’all too.

How hard is it to recap a game and shut the fukk up about everything else.