It's fukk Gayle and fukk Oprah for LIFE!

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Oprah and Gayle always seemed like they appealed more to a middle aged White female audience.

The documentary on Micheal Jackson further solidified my thoughts on Oprah. She's an industry puppet that uses her platform to shyt on brothas even when the slightest bit of controversy comes up. Micheal has been deceased for over a decade and she waited all this time to rehash that old shyt. Oprah was getting ready to try to shyt on Russell Simmons, but she backed off at the last minute.

Same thing with Kobe who actually won his case. The man is deceased and his wife is having to deal with the death of her husband and one of her children and you bring this up.

It's obvious the woman was lying on him, she had semen from about 3 or so different men in her.

Hopefully, Oprah and Gayle fade on into obscurity.

Its tasteless and Gayle deserves every bit of the backlash she's getting right now.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
So people advise her to say nothing, thinking black people are as fickle as we once was.

America and the world better start understanding quick, fast, and in a hurry: the Collective Black Consciousness is done with the bullshyt. Black Americans literally have nothing to loose, the world has ate off our plates long enough. We are going to talk our shyt, and say fukk you and your feels.

This is only the beginning. It took years of collective conciousness to form like Voltron, and we still have many internal battles to conquest. But we are wielding immense power.

WE ARE ON CODE. Social Media only gives you some insight to how we are going to run up on you, from every area of productivity. fukk sitting by the door; we are kicking it down. And if you think this the end, wait till you see how we do this election if you motherfukkers don't start giving us some tangibles.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
At least she apologized.

And she called out her network..

I mean that's what everyone wanted right?

The point of "backlash" is to get someone to apologize or make things right..... right?

SO at this point, if someone watches her apologize and still complaining, then it's on them, not her.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
At least she apologized.

And she called out her network..

I mean that's what everyone wanted right?

The point of "backlash" is to get someone to apologize or make things right..... right?

SO at this point, if someone watches her apologize and still complaining, then it's on them, not her.
giphy.gif

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
So her publicly apologizing and calling out her network is not enough?

What do you want her to do, give you a personal blowjob and 100k? :russ:

Like I said, from this point on, nikkas gonna complain just for the sake of complaining.
She apologized for asking the question but blamed CBS for taking the question out of context.

No. She referred to Kobe's accuser as the victim. Not alleged accuser or alleged victim but victim
She thought that she would get away with it too if it wasn't for the pesky black internet.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Like I said, from this point on, nikkas gonna complain just for the sake of complaining.
No because she's not contrite, neither is her work with their complicity in trying to besmirch black men time and time again. Oprah continues to run on her black male bashing campaign. They are not SORRY for the interview, they are sorry bc of the public scrutiny and backlash wasn't what they expected. If they want to repent, then have those same networks hold famous criminally negligible and sexually offending white men accountable for their violations (and they're still alive, so there's that). The same network that basically quietly swept Les Moonves under the rug, along with Charlie Rose- still waiting on the Harvey Weinstein interview and Oprah and Gayle to explain why they are playing plantation mammy for their white gatekeepers. Why aren't any of them serving football numbers for their pedo pandering? Fuk an apology - that's just media public relations
(tweet is not from me, just a repost)

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps

was it enough when Kobe apologized, worked on himself and his marriage, became a better father and public figure, and promoted the WNBA? :stopitslime:

was that enough before his passing to allow his legacy to be undisturbed by Gayle King and disproven rape allegations?:stopitslime:

Keep in mind, Kobe Bryant has not had a funeral. His body is not in the ground yet. and you think this disrespect warrants forgiveness so easily?

No. Fukk Gayle and fukk her non-apology. :pacspit::trash::camby:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
She apologized for asking the question but blamed CBS for taking the question out of context.

No. She referred to Kobe's accuser as the victim. Not alleged accuser or alleged victim but victim
She thought that she would get away with it too if it wasn't for the pesky black internet.

What difference does it make?

But you know what, you're right. The general public needs to have their hands held. I can't assume that everyone knows the real reason why the case was dismissed.

Like I said before. Kobe's biggest regret was cheating on his wife. Not some crazy cac crying rape. She was obviously lying and there was proof.

But since people don't know how to do their own research, Gayle should be more responsible and know when to use alleged when referring to a 10 year old legal matter.

We all agree that it shouldn't have been mentioned in the first place. But at the end of the day, why waste your energy on that bytch. I will continue to show respect for Mamba and feel bad for his wife, that waste another brain cell worrying about how Gayle didn't use alleged during an interview.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
the birds are starting to chirp on twitter agreeing with Gayle, about to just do my work and stay off of it all day. :snoop: