It's fukk Gayle and fukk Oprah for LIFE!

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
was it enough when Kobe apologized, worked on himself and his marriage, became a better father and public figure, and promoted the WNBA? :stopitslime:

was that enough before his passing to allow his legacy to be undisturbed by Gayle King and disproven rape allegations?:stopitslime:

Keep in mind, Kobe Bryant has not had a funeral. His body is not in the ground yet. and you think this disrespect warrants forgiveness so easily?

No. Fukk Gayle and fukk her non-apology. :pacspit::trash::camby:

OTHER people brought it up before her.

People were bringing that shyt up the day after. You act like she was the first and only person to mention it. People were reporting on her accuser and her take on his death, last week.

Ya'll need to chill with the fake outrage.

I made a post condemning this interview, she apologized, I moved on.

Get over it. Read a book, or something

Yall fake militant ass nikkas kill me.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
At least she apologized.

And she called out her network..

I mean that's what everyone wanted right?

The point of "backlash" is to get someone to apologize or make things right..... right?

SO at this point, if someone watches her apologize and still complaining, then it's on them, not her.
Nah black men apologized too many times, even if they done no wrong, only to still get drugged even more through the ringer. There should be NO coming back from this, their agenda is clear, and if you call yourself a black man, then her apology is not enough. Too many times black people forgifve their enemies only for it to come bite them in the ass. fukk all that.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What difference does it make?

But you know what, you're right. The general public needs to have their hands held. I can't assume that everyone knows the real reason why the case was dismissed.

Like I said before. Kobe's biggest regret was cheating on his wife. Not some crazy cac crying rape. She was obviously lying and there was proof.

But since people don't know how to do their own research, Gayle should be more responsible and know when to use alleged when referring to a 10 year old legal matter.

We all agree that it shouldn't have been mentioned in the first place. But at the end of the day, why waste your energy on that bytch. I will continue to show respect for Mamba and feel bad for his wife, that waste another brain cell worrying about how Gayle didn't use alleged during an interview.
Then wtf are you in the thread for. Leave and find other things to discuss besides caring how we feel or what we comment about
:mjtf:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Oprah and them dont have nobody in their corner. Cacs dont really fukk with them like they did in the 90s and 2000s.

Black people dont fukk with Oprah and Gayle King. All that money and no respect or love.

They dont know who they can go after and who they cant

Kobe was beloved....and there was enough holes in the accusers story to be doubts

You can talk a lot of shyt online that u cant say in real lifek

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah black men apologized too many times, even if they done no wrong, only to still get drugged through the ringer. There should be NO coming back from this, there agenda is clear, and if you call yourself a black man, then her apology is not enough. T
and black woman- real black women show a united front in condemning this along side black men. No, fuk an apology- apology doesn't resolve shyt. The only thing they understand is public scorn, backlash and contempt to the point of torturing their cac caping souls. I'm here for it. An apology are just words - words don't mean anything without consequences.

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
giphy.gif
:mjlol: perfect

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
What difference does it make?

But you know what, you're right. The general public needs to have their hands held. I can't assume that everyone knows the real reason why the case was dismissed.

Like I said before. Kobe's biggest regret was cheating on his wife. Not some crazy cac crying rape. She was obviously lying and there was proof.

But since people don't know how to do their own research, Gayle should be more responsible and know when to use alleged when referring to a 10 year old legal matter.

We all agree that it shouldn't have been mentioned in the first place. But at the end of the day, why waste your energy on that bytch. I will continue to show respect for Mamba and feel bad for his wife, that waste another brain cell worrying about how Gayle didn't use alleged during an interview.
You know that the public are very stupid and use what they hear on TV instead of doing their own research.

A man's image can be tarnished from one wrong word from anyone. Especially black men. You have brehs being released after doing football numbers for crimes they didn't commit because of one word. It seems

But I agree with you that we spend too much time worrying about Gayle. Unfortunately she's being used to demonise black men.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

People were bringing that shyt up the day after. You act like she was the first and only person to mention it. People were reporting on her accuser and her take on his death, last week.

Yall fake militant ass nikkas kill me.
Get the fuk out of the thread faggit and read other shyt; stop telling them how to think and feel. They are very much entitled to voice off on this. Nothing but blatant lies and attempts to demean them time and time again. I'm glad to see it!!! Unification and not backing down to the opposition brings results. They've been silenced enough- activism is put into words and actions. Now you can go shut the fuk up bc the only person who cares what you think, is you. You get the fuk over it, sounding like an LSA plant - what?? are you mad bc your massa c00nette is getting that work???

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Yall fake militant ass nikkas kill me
Look at this c00n and others like him - "Get over it.. leave demz mammiezzz alone, they said sorry - Let them continue doing massas work, yall aint nevuh satisfiedz... " gtfoh and go back to collecting your scraps.
giphy.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Nah black men apologized too many times, even if they done no wrong, only to still get drugged even more through the ringer. There should be NO coming back from this, there agenda is clear, and if you call yourself a black man, then her apology is not enough. Too many times black people forgifve their enemies only for it to come bite them in the ass. fukk all that.

I aint forgive shyt. I let it go. Life is too short. Two months from now nobody will remember this and two weeks from now, this thread will fade into obscurity like everything else.

Gayle and Oprah, live in a different bubble that the average black person. They are wealthy, hang with wealthy people, live wealthy lives, and see shyt differently. That's just who they are. Nothing will change that. So why nitpick.

People getting outrage, aint gonna change shyt. I don't fukk with neither one of them. If someone didn't take the time to post this thread, I would've have never known about it.

SO people making others aware of Gayle and Oprah's fukkery is like making people aware the earth rotates around the sun.

People who fukk with them will continue to and the ones that don't will act accordingly.

The real question is, if you already know how they roll, why does one more thing that they say or do bother you so much?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I aint forgive shyt. I let it go. Life is too short. Two months from now nobody will remember this and two weeks from now, this thread will fade into obscurity like everything else.

Gayle and Oprah, live in a different bubble that the average black person. They are wealthy, hang with wealthy people, live wealthy lives, and see shyt differently. That's just who they are. Nothing will change that. So why nitpick.

People getting outrage, aint gonna change shyt. I don't fukk with neither one of them. If someone didn't take the time to post this thread, I would've have never known about it.

SO people making others aware of Gayle and Oprah's fukkery is like making people aware the earth rotates around the sun.

People who fukk with them will continue to and the ones that don't will act accordingly.

The real question is, if you already know how they roll, why does one more thing that they say or do bother you so much?

don't necessarily disagree, but it's frustrating when they use your own people to do this shyt. We expect cacs to do the shyt fam. But when it's your own, it does sting. If they even showed a bit of consistency with the shyt, i.e. doing the same to white men, then I'd understand. Gayle showed no tact when doing the shyt. We get the Colorado incident is part of Kobe's history, but for her to keep pushing Lisa to try and get some gotcha shyt is ridiculous.