It's Finally Been Proven...She IS a c00n!

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Shes a super rich powerful woman who got treated like a hoodrat, she already has a problem. Some black folk just dont understand it aint always about money, theres this thing called human dignity and all the money in the world cant make up for a lack of it. Jews get it, if that store did something racist to a jew it would have been boycotted to bankruptcy, and jews value money alot. Hell you cant even say anything about the holocaust without going to jail in europe. SMH

Hey I agree, if it were me i'd do some real shyt like buy out the company and fire that bytch just to prove a point. Then i'd enforce some new rules that every customer gets treated the same regardless of any racial assumptions they have creeping in their head. :ld:

I also wouldn't try and cool down the situation, but Oprah cares too much about what white people think. Which is why she did that.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
i swear its like talkin to a fukkin door

yall so ignorant to the point you dont use common sense and look at the situation from HER angly

we dont live the same life as her

we dont walk the same paths

we dont sit in the same meetings

matter fact...forget it. its runnin in circles

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
i swear its like talkin to a fukkin door

yall so ignorant to the point you dont use common sense and look at the situation from HER angly

we dont live the same life as her

we dont walk the same paths

we dont sit in the same meetings

matter fact...forget it. its runnin in circles

We get it, she doesn't want to lose any fans, and she doesn't want her stocks do drop a single percentage, it's not hard to get. However, she's a billionaire how many times over? And she's how old? She can't take all that wealth to the grave, and she doesn't have any children to pass it down to, so wtf is she afraid for? And why are you so defensive of her cooling off her words? Why do you reject the use of the word c00n? Makes me wonder how you are in your every day life.:mjpls:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
We get it, she doesn't want to lose any fans, and she doesn't want her stocks do drap a single percentage, it's not hard to get. However, she's a billionaire how many times over? And she's how old? She can't take all that wealth to the grave, and she doesn't have any children to pass it down to, so wtf is she afraid for? And why are you so defensive of her cooling off her words? Why do you reject the use of the word c00n? Makes me wonder how you are in your every day life.:mjpls:
u right

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
We get it, she doesn't want to lose any fans, and she doesn't want her stocks do drap a single percentage, it's not hard to get. However, she's a billionaire how many times over? And she's how old? She can't take all that wealth to the grave, and she doesn't have any children to pass it down to, so wtf is she afraid for? And why are you so defensive of her cooling off her words? Why do you reject the use of the word c00n? Makes me wonder how you are in your every day life.:mjpls:

She's been c00ning so long she isnt faking it anymore, she full blown c00n. Kinda like lame dudes who act gay to be surrounded by lots of females and then wake up one day and dont like titties no more

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
She's been c00ning so long she isnt faking it anymore, she full blown c00n. Kinda like lame dudes who act gay to be surrounded by lots of females and then wake up one day and dont like titties no more

Who does that!? :merchant:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
[J M]lots of dudes. act gay and fine girls will flock to you, you the only male friend not trynna fukk em[/quote]

that's terrible advice. if you condone this type of behavior in your circle you have a problem.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
and yes oprah is rich already, but she's trying to do more than fcuk bytches get money. she's trying to build an empire and sometimes you have to sacrifice your pride for the bigger picture. hence her trying to put that race card back in her pocket. i'm not saying she should just accept it and move on, but i understand why she's doing what she's doing.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I'm actually disappointed that she apologized, smh. Apologizing means that there was something wrong with her initial statement and there wasn't.

At what point are victims going to stop forgiving and apologizing for the people who wrong them ? If someone hits me I'm not going to say, "sorry, my face shouldn't have been right there."

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
I have never been on the Oprah is a c00n wagon but I just can't overlook today...

Shouldn't of mentioned what country you were in? What store you were in? I can't believe she is apologizing for stating simple facts. I'll accept the apology from Switzerland for her, damn.

:what: Oprah Winfrey a c00n? :stopitslime:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Uncle Tom had a reason for ratting out them slaves, but he still a tap dancing c00n for cacs, nikka.

Learn to maneuver real life homes, this situation done flew over your head plehboi.
WHAT?! :mindblown:

God damn man, read the fukking book :pacspit:

Daps
We get it, she doesn't want to lose any fans, and she doesn't want her stocks do drop a single percentage, it's not hard to get. However, she's a billionaire how many times over? And she's how old? She can't take all that wealth to the grave, and she doesn't have any children to pass it down to, so wtf is she afraid for? And why are you so defensive of her cooling off her words? Why do you reject the use of the word c00n? Makes me wonder how you are in your every day life.:mjpls:

Don't even waste your time breh. @HarlemsOwn clearly cannot think deeper than that simplistic answer he's giving.

Call him a ****** intellectually he won't e'en know it:russ:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
[J M]lots of dudes. act gay and fine girls will flock to you, you the only male friend not trynna fukk em

that's terrible advice. if you condone this type of behavior in your circle you have a problem.[/quote]

when did i say I condone this type of behavior? Or advise anyone to do it? Step up ya reading comprehension