It's Finally Been Proven...She IS a c00n!

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
she probably realized the story got blown out of proportion. she didn't make an indictment against the whole country of switzerland or even the store where the clerk worked. it was one person that treated her in a way that reminded her that being rich and "powerful" don't mean much when you're black.

basically her feelings got hurt, she said something about it and then the media took it to the nth power. now she's doing quasi-damage control because she doesn't want it to look like oprah whining about racism when white people been paying her bills for the past 20 something years.

And it shows she has no real power at all. She is APOLOGIZING after she was being shyttd on. Who else would do this??

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I have. I went to an all white (Jewish) high school except maybe 25 black people out of 400. 2 girls were blacker than everyone background wise since they had 1 African parent but they were always on some "I'm mixed" BS trying to be ambiguous with their chocolate skin, coiled kinks and broad noses. Always shying away from Black Student Union anything events and meetings AND refusing to acknowledge racism still exist..at all.
so how does that word tie in with oprah

or was that your hyperbole?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
And it shows she has no real power at all. She is APOLOGIZING after she was being shyttd on. Who else would do this??
you dumb as rocks my nikka lol

thats what you got out of this?

it wasnt switzerland that was racist

it was someone in a store located in switzerland

Bsmitty156

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
DO OR DIE
so how does that word tie in with oprah

or was that your hyperbole?

Your original comment wasn't about Oprah though it was what is a c00n, why yall like saying it and you never heard it in real life. I was explaining that I have heard people say it in real life and this is the reason why. The example I gave is a c00n to me.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Your original comment wasn't about Oprah though it was what is a c00n, why yall like saying it and you never heard it in real life. I was explaining that I have heard people say it in real life and this is the reason why. The example I gave is a c00n to me.
no what im saying. based on ya title. you saying she finally proved she a c00n

so im asking how is she a c00n

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

You dumb simp ass negroo. If you have quoted the WHOLE post, you wouldve seen where im coming from.

You have totally missed the fukking point. I did NOT say to blame the country. I said, DO NOT bow down when YOU are the victim. It shows you are really weak and spineless. Did that person was even fired for her blatently racist remarks?

Go watch some bangbros vids, maybe that is more intellectually close to your level

Last edited:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
You dumb simp ass negroo. If you have quoted the WHOLE post, you wouldve seen where im coming from.

You have totally missed the fukking point. I did NOT say to blame the country. I said, DO NOT bow down when YOU are the victim. It shows you are really weak and spineless. Did that person was even fired for her blatently racist remarks.

Go watch some bangbros vids, maybe that is more intellectually close to your level
but you said

:patrice:

Daps

The point is SHE got racially stereotyped, now SHE out here apologizing.

Bad press for her money we understand that, the point is big ol OPRAH is out here like :whoa: to these cacs, shows even her race is fair game.

Do you not understand that?

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why don't Oprah use them mammy super powers?... Just hug the bytch on tv, give her a cake and keep it moving.

Bsmitty156

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
DO OR DIE
no what im saying. based on ya title. you saying she finally proved she a c00n

so im asking how is she a c00n

I think apologizing for being a victim of bigotry is a c00n move. She brought it up in a very civil manner simply stating where she was and what happened. She didn't even call the lady a racist outright like slander or anger in her words. Then a few days later turns around and apologizes?

She could have handled it in two ways.

1.) She could have said she doesn't think Switzerland is a racist place and they did nothing wrong but the clerk is the clear example of bigotry. This keeps her stance without just randomly apologizing for an apology.

2.) Instead, she chose to apologize about mentioning basic things like the store and what country. Why be secretive and scared about something where she's the victim?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
The point is SHE got racially stereotyped, now SHE out here apologizing.

Bad press for her money we understand that, the point is big ol OPRAH is out here like :whoa: to these cacs, shows even her race is fair game.

Do you not understand that?
but thats incorrect. it was being spun that SWITZERLAND was racist

because she didnt say the store it got reported like that

everyone knows what happened the last time she was racially profiled

and she named the business. and it really fukked up their shyt

it brought alot of bad press

the business shouldnt suffer as a result of one bad apple

so she did a lil audible and it didnt work out

now switzerland was getttin a bad rap instead of the person

she live a different life my nikka. its politics in everything

Last edited: