It's Finally Been Proven...She IS a c00n!

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
and yes oprah is rich already, but she's trying to do more than fcuk bytches get money. she's trying to build an empire and sometimes you have to sacrifice your pride for the bigger picture. hence her trying to put that race card back in her pocket. i'm not saying she should just accept it and move on, but i understand why she's doing what she's doing.

She old and got no kids, some cac/jew gonna takeover her empire when she dies. More c00ning

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
lol at apologizing for expressing being mistreated.............

way to go mammy

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Wow this is bullshyt. You experience racism, speak about it then the white media gets a hold of the story and the victim has to apologize? I guess Oprah was being a reverse racist huh?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
how the fukk do yall know it was racism?

She said she didnt have her makeup on and dressed down...she probably looked broke.
You think if some hillbilly white person wanted to see the purse they wouldnt have gotten the same treatment?

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
when did i say I condone this type of behavior? Or advise anyone to do it? Step up ya reading comprehension

reading comprehension you say....

that's terrible advice. if you condone this type of behavior in your circle you have a problem.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She old and got no kids, some cac/jew gonna takeover her empire when she dies. More c00ning

you're a real narrow minded dude. old? she can't even collect social security yet. and look at how "old" most of the media moguls are right now. hint, they're way older than oprah. she has no kids...but she has family and friends and loved ones. maybe her goal is to position things so her empire stays in the hands of the people she wants it in. and i'm very sure she still has goals and aspirations to achieve even at her level of success and age.

some of you dudes are looking at this like teenagers instead of adults. she's not apologizing for being the victim, she's acknowledging the wrong people are taking collateral damage for what one person did. but that's what the media does, they embellish and sensationalize stories for ratings. oprah can't control that and as a result people are attributing her remarks on what happened to her to meaning oprah is calling every swiss citizen a racist negro hating cac. and that's not what she said or intended to say. i can see why she wants to make that right. apparently some of you can't.