It's Finally Been Proven...She IS a c00n!

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Oprah is investing her money in African children though.

Oprah had to apologize like a c00n though because she knows where her bread is buttered.​

Bsmitty156

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
DO OR DIE
She was apologizing for making the whole country of Swizterland seem racist. How is that c00nish?

If the racist lives in Switzerland then so be it. Why does the victim have to be concerned about simply saying where the incident took place? She didn't make anything seem like anything. Yet she decided to apologize for something that happened to her not that she asked for or brought on herself.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
If the racist lives in Switzerland then so be it. Why does the victim have to be concerned about simply saying where the incident took place? She didn't make anything seem like anything. Yet she decided to apologize for something that happened to her not that she asked for or brought on herself.
you sound like a bird

and its been detailed in here WHY she did what she did

and WHY it was important for her to do it

and you sittin here actin ignorant as fukk

just straight ignoring the knowlege that nikkas dropped

typical bird shyt. my bytch do that all the time

so i know what it is

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I wouldn't call this c00nin'. I would say she was backtracking for whatever reason. Most likely money. This wasn't c00nin'.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
She knows her audience. White people don't need to be reminded that they can be racist.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
She knows her audience. White people don't need to be reminded that they can be racist.

This.

She's just playing it safe. What happened has already been said, she's just trying to cool everything down before it becomes a problem for her.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the most powerful black woman on earth is buckling and apologizing for being crapped on I guess the rest of us should just concede defeat and put the shackles back on. SMH

Yeah i don't really understand this move for a women of her stature. The racist clerk isn't even apologizing and still has her job. In 2013 we got black folks defending and apologizing for white racism.. sad state of affairs.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
This.

She's just playing it safe. What happened has already been said, she's just trying to cool everything down before it becomes a problem for her.

Shes a super rich powerful woman who got treated like a hoodrat, she already has a problem. Some black folk just dont understand it aint always about money, theres this thing called human dignity and all the money in the world cant make up for a lack of it. Jews get it, if that store did something racist to a jew it would have been boycotted to bankruptcy, and jews value money alot. Hell you cant even say anything about the holocaust without going to jail in europe. SMH

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This.

She played it safe with her first version of the story. She never originally mentioned the store or employee even tho she should have put those racist cacs on blast from the jump. She is worth a couple billion so there nothing she has to bite her tongue for.