Daps
@Indiglow Meta (R$G)
@marcuz
@Hiphoplives4eva
@AAKing23
@Cabbage Patch
@YoungmargeliaFleek$$
@Gonzo

All fakkits who claim to be black militants who constantly call people agents but voted for Trump.

WOW

Look at some of these same dudes caping in this thread about cacs and Russian bots infiltrating black forums and black twitter. HOW IRONIC

Reminder: WS’s and Russian Ops are using immigration to stir up racial tension ahead of 18 elections

@Hiphoplives4eva is a fukking chump and has been looking funny for years

Used to "troll" HL by posting quotes from known racists and white supremacists because they hated homos too

Duck Dynasty: TV pastor points out demonic nature of homosexuality, liberals foam at mouth..

This cac, star of the one of the most watched tv shows in America, is saying Blacks were happier picking cotton and all but denies the Black struggle but you're bothered by the liberal response.:patrice:

Now he's coming up with beauties like this

Baltimore Cop Brutally Beats Unarmed Black Man

Dude looked like he was under high stress. I can only imagine the stress of being a cop in baltimore (a black city everyone).

Hopefully he finds something he can do. He should probably go into UFC though. Dude can fight.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
IF U THINK HILLARY IS LESS EVIL AND RACIST THAN TRUMP, U BEEN FOOLED

THIS THREAD IS DUMB THO.. ITS LIKE PICKING BETWEEN A DOUCHE AND A TURD SANDWICH

THERES A WHOLE THREAD ABOUT FOLKS WHO ACTUALLY DO SUPPORT TRUMP:

ITS ON!!!! The Official President #TrumpSet 8 year Governing Headquarters

THATS WHAT THIS SHOULDA BEEN ABOUT
Ah, I remember that charmingly contrarian episode of South Park. I'm sure that choice mattered to the 5200 American GIs, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis who got splattered because of Ws criminal incompetence and lies about WMD. Also, while we're on it, that election led to ISIS, Syria being destroyed and a migrant crisis that is engulfing Europe. Point is, choices matter and claiming apathy is the laziest sort of cop out.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Ah, I remember that charmingly contrarian episode of South Park. I'm sure that choice mattered to the 5200 American GIs, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis who got splattered because of Ws criminal incompetence and lies about WMD. Also, while we're on it, that election led to ISIS, Syria being destroyed and a migrant crisis that is engulfing Europe. Point is, choices matter and claiming apathy is the laziest sort of cop out.

I THINK WERE FUCCED EITHER WAY

:manny:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

Lies?

1. You dikkrode Ron Paul with the passion of Kevin Garnett after winning the 2008 finals for years despite being made aware of his white supremacist views, affiliations, and sympathies.

2. You said black people should join the tea party.

3. You're defending some redneck piece of shyt who thinks dem thar nigras wuz happier when they were doing backbreaking labor in the hot Texas Sun for scraps and were second class citizens.

4. You endorsed racist ass Rand Paul for President.

This is before rap, this is all fact.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Tef0fna.jpg

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Cold part about it is, I can bet that a good amount of people who were and still are shytting on Hillary said that Bill was the first black president.

But a major reason they dislike her is because of her compliance and support of laws that Bill enacted..

Its some convoluted mental gymnastics going on outchea.

:pachaha: