It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
I THINK WERE FUCCED EITHER WAY

:manny:
Maybe so, but I'd prefer a controlled demolition to an a$$hole ramming a jet into the building. Hillary was a slow, managed decline while the US figured out a new role on the world stage while Trump is a sudden collapse with no warning. All world powers eventually decline but I'd rather be the UK post world war 2, than the fukking Weimar Germany.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
nikka if you go the original thread and click that name it pulls you up.

DBC48_F9_B_C80_A_46_E5_B5_BC_1_C1_A43_FF56_C6.jpg

:stopitslime:
:russ:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Maybe so, but I'd prefer a controlled demolition to an a$$hole ramming a jet into the building. Hillary was a slow, managed decline while the US figured out a new role on the world stage while Trump is a sudden collapse with no warning. All world powers eventually decline but I'd rather be the UK post world war 2, than the fukking Weimar Germany.

I DOUBT IT, I THINK HILLARY WOULD BE DOIN JUST AS MUCH DAMAGE IN DIFF WAYS

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You forgot to mention the emails.

Anyways Having her in office would be worth the Supreme Court picks alone.
I tied all the in with the CF, but you have a point. The emails were doing her tenure as Secretary Of State. She was horrible and the DNC fukked over Bernie. Sad I saw some posters on this site cape for Donna Brazile :scust:

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
You forgot to mention the emails.

Anyways Having her in office would be worth the Supreme Court picks alone.
Supreme Court is this generations missed opportunity. Gonna love these right wing a$$holes decisions over the next 30 years because you listened to fukking Ajamu Baraka or some other smart dumb nikka say both sides. Also, the federal judge vacancies that are being packed with racist cacs. Enjoy appealing your verdict when your judge is a 55 year old cac named Rusty from Louisiana whose still asking to see Obama's birth certificate.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I tied all the in with the CF, but you have a point. The emails were doing her tenure as Secretary Of State. She was horrible and the DNC fukked over Bernie. Sad I saw some posters on this site cape for Donna Brazile :scust:

Damn it joe I was being facetious about the emails comment. And it's hilarious now given the fact that trumps people were talking to Russian operatives over whatsapp during the election cycle.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yes she was. Look into the Clinton foundation, her husband's presidency, Libya, and her time as senator of NY.

Yeah yeah I know all that, it was screamed to the heavens while Hillary was running. Still, she was more qualified and would've been a better President than Trump.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
  • !
I know you meant me, but I voted for Stein at the end. Almost voted for Gary Johnson, but he became too stupid. I did troll with Donald, but I wasn't going to vote for either candidate. Also, Clinton was the WORST.
So you were just trollin?
:usure:

Stop it breh, I remember your hard right wing views during the election.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
  • !
So you were just trollin?
:usure:

Stop it breh, I remember your hard right wing views during the election.
What? I'm on the left, well centre-left then. I was right-wing as a teen though.

This nikka was a Marco Rubio Stan at one point.
:russ:
I just used him as an avi. Not once did I agree with anything he said.