It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
I’m not surprised by most of those names being there :yeshrug:

And Trump is awful, but we got to stop treating him like satan and start organizing a left wing/ center left/progressive voting front to win next time. We got understand why he won.

Hillary lost because she kept appealing to social issues and being an unpleasant shapeshifting piece of shyt. Same reason she lost in 08. Obama and even Trump won, because they at least somewhat addressed economics and real life shyt that was effecting people in real time.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
:ohhh: you mean to tell me the guys who were saying they voted for Jill Stein are undercover Trump supporters? :picard:

:hubie: Can’t speak for others but I said I voted for and actually voted for Jill. But a lot of Trump supporters lies and said they went 3rd party. His constituency is larger than we think or know

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is crazy breh. So many of these dudes like to play up that “BOTH SIDES ARE BAD” shyt but were undercover trump supporters. I tried to warn y’all that these dudes were merely trying to create division amongst us. We even got idiots on that list STILL in THIS thread trying to pull the same shyt. It’s laughable at this point.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
shyt is crazy breh. So many of these dudes like to play up that “BOTH SIDES ARE BAD” shyt but were undercover trump supporters. I tried to warn y’all that these dudes were merely trying to create division amongst us. We even got idiots on that list STILL in THIS thread trying to pull the same shyt. It’s laughable at this point.
Asking why we should vote Democrat = creating division, but you calling anyone who isn't onboard the DNC train Russian trolls and Trump supporters = bringing us together? :dwillhuh:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you have to vote Democrat to be allowed to be militant :skip:

And what'd you have to say to me that you edited out of cowardice :sas1:

How are things going on the campaign trail?

I thought you were on the list but was wrong so I edited you out. I wouldn’t be surprised if you are a alias of one of the dudes on that list though. You still a fakkit.

And yeah, there is no such thing as a black militant that supports the policies of Trump and the Republican Party. You can keep trying to push your bullshyt but you and your boys have been exposed. Fukk off.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:comeon:

@BucciMane you still claim you aren't part of #Trumpset.
I know you meant me, but I voted for Stein at the end. Almost voted for Gary Johnson, but he became too stupid. I did troll with Donald, but I wasn't going to vote for either candidate. Also, Clinton was the WORST.