It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

Daps
I know you meant me, but I voted for Stein at the end. Almost voted for Gary Johnson, but he became too stupid. I did troll with Donald, but I wasn't going to vote for either candidate. Also, Clinton was the WORST.
this dude is such a lying piece of sh!t.. :snoop:

Our boy Bernie may not make it :mjcry: However, things could change. Anyway, if it comes down to Donald J. Trump Vs Hillary Rodham Clinton, then who are you voting for :sas1: Since I'm an Independent Liberal I am in the middle. Basically, I would vote for Trump :manny:
let us guess- you gonna blame it on being a kid.. :comeon: @Houston911.. somebody please ban this mentally unstable, c00n..

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Either explain why, or shut the fukk up.

All this "I got a feeling in my plums" Juelzing :camby:

SUCK IT BIITCH

I DONT OWE ANY ANSWERS TO A HILLARY SUPPORTER

IM ON RECORD SAYING I DONT FUX WIT TRUMP BEFORE HE WAS EVEN ELECTED

BUT U CLEARLY CAPIN FOR HILLARY PRETTY HARD RN

FALL BACK

Daps
Reppin
St louis
that list is c00ntastic.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
LOL @ THINKING I VOTE

FIRST OFF, I HATE POLITICS WIT A PASSION

SECOND OFF, EVEN IF I DID CARE FOR POLITICS, I LIVE IN CALI WHICH IS A HARD BLUE STATE, SO VOTING WOULD BE RETARDED REGARDLESS

I STILL THINK HILLARY IS THE MORE EVIL ONE THO - SHE JUST MORE LOWKEY WIT IT

things cacs say
I know you meant me, but I voted for Stein at the end. Almost voted for Gary Johnson, but he became too stupid. I did troll with Donald, but I wasn't going to vote for either candidate. Also, Clinton was the WORST.

shut the fukk up c00n. what able minded black person would say hillary would be worse than Trump after all the shyt he did and said. We knew your 24 year old virgin ass, fake wrestling promo doing ass was a super c00n but now this solidifies it.

@Cocaine Biceps fukk wrong with these fools mane

Daps