black love, unity, and music
@Indiglow Meta (R$G)
@marcuz
@Hiphoplives4eva
@AAKing23
@Cabbage Patch
@YoungmargeliaFleek$$
@Gonzo

All fakkits who claim to be black militants who constantly call people agents but voted for Trump.

WOW

Look at some of these same dudes caping in this thread about cacs and Russian bots infiltrating black forums and black twitter. HOW IRONIC

Reminder: WS’s and Russian Ops are using immigration to stir up racial tension ahead of 18 elections
I didn't vote for Trump you stupid piece of shyt. fukk YOU AND YO MOMMA.

Negged

Daps
Wait, what :why:

nikka, go register to vote. I've been voting and donating since late 2012.

So you got money to donate to political parties but not move out your parents house :ohhh:
:dead:

I wasn't on hard times then and was working a part time schedule put money in my pockets.
you was on "hard times".. but spent majority of your time on thecoli.com(and, still do) easily explains why you in your mid-20s, broke and living in your parents 2br apartment..

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Supreme Court is this generations missed opportunity. Gonna love these right wing a$$holes decisions over the next 30 years because you listened to fukking Ajamu Baraka or some other smart dumb nikka say both sides. Also, the federal judge vacancies that are being packed with racist cacs. Enjoy appealing your verdict when your judge is a 55 year old cac named Rusty from Louisiana whose still asking to see Obama's birth certificate.
I get where your coming from but the justice system is already against black people in this country. If the judges were moderate or somewhat liberal I still don't put any faith in this country's justice system.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Even if u hate Hilary or like Jill Stein or didn’t vote. How da fukk can u side with Trump with anything?

This shyt crazy. Y’all cats can make up every excuse or lie y’all want. Y’all cats are fukking idiots.

Best expsoal ever

@Killmonger :salute:
:salute:

All I know is I don’t want to hear any negative shyt out their mouths when it comes to their president:damn:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I voted for Jill Stein because she ran with Ajamu Baraka

Otherwise, I wasn't going to vote for a president

I'll vote third party again in '20 if Dems/GOP run some bullshyt candidates, even if Trump tries for a 2nd term
Why even vote then?

U know that person will lose right?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
things cacs say

shut the fukk up c00n. what able minded black person would say hillary would be worse than Trump after all the shyt he did and said. We knew your 24 year old virgin ass, fake wrestling promo doing ass was a super c00n but now this solidifies it.

@Cocaine Biceps fukk wrong with these fools mane

THE TRANNYCHASER IS A HILLARY SUPPORTER .. WHAT A SHOCKER

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:heh:

Fall back into traffic

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yo this shyt got me tight

I clearly remember @ODOT META trying to neg fish me into oblivion (only 3 dudes took the bait)because I said “I thought music & sports made race relations better”. I said I was surprised so many young whites voted for Trump. Dude called me a c00n and negged me. Telling everyone I thought racism didn’t exist anymore . But this c00n was really a Trump supporter. fukking disgusting :pacspit: