Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I voted for Hillary....

But what has changed for yall under Trump? The sun still came out :yeshrug:

He's stacking the Supreme Court with fellow Nazis

That's just one thing

Do you really need to be reminded of things that he's doing that are terrible for Black people and Americans in general?

There's new stuff every week.

So just weigh in on the Supreme Court and we'll drill down further if need be

Ric Shaw

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
He's stacking the Supreme Court with fellow Nazis

That's just one thing

Do you really need to be reminded of things that he's doing that are terrible for Black people and Americans in general?

There's new stuff every week.

So just weigh in on the Supreme Court and we'll drill down further if need be

I can chime in, the rollback of environmental regulations. I'm sure other posters will add to the list

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Fukc them niqqas and cacs and whatever other race they are

This shyt is not a joke

Even if you're playing, this is not the stuff to play with

Please come to your senses and go vote every repub out of office every election you're allowed to vote in

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Chess not checkers. If ur surprised by this list, you need to gain some self-awareness.

Republicans played on gender being more important than race. Namely masculinity. When you make men feel attacked under that banner you can effectively get away with anything including obscuring racism. Dry dikk and bitterness trumps racial realities for a lot of men of color, particularly if they are already c00ning and trying to get white chicks.

Make connections between these posters support of Trump and some of the shyt they probably peddle. I'm willing to bet a lot of community killing ideas align with their support of a white supremacist.

-HOH
-anti-marriage
-anti Pan Africanism
-anti-voting (their attempts at voter suppression while they themselves support a white supremacist)

The irony of this is that a lot of these fraud ass dudes will always neck yap and virtue signal anything about female rights on some "feminist bytch" type shyt, but will put their own heads in the noose as long as massa can make them feel less impotent as men.

Meanwhile, ANYBODY with even half a brain should be able to see that Trump is ridiculous and a danger for our community. But you won't get anybody admitting to the harm his turnback on policies does to our community. Instead, even as this puppet dismantles society the only you will hear is "trannies" "dem bytches" "democrats ain't no betta".

Somebody gotta connect some dots with me. I can't be the only one seeing this shyt.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
EeiR7N4.gif