It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Since you only find blame and spew hatred for liberals and do not say anything about republicans I assume that's where you stand. You've been in this thread that is supposed to be about DONALD TRUMP, deflecting and bytching about liberals. You never have anything bad to say about Trump or republicans. Your agenda is clear as day.

I didn't vote for trump, I don't endorse Trump I don't support him and never will - I don't believe he is hitler, I don't believe he is going to kill me nor do I live in fear of him like you. :francis:

I find blame with liberals and democrats because they run the black community; everything going on in our community that's negative happened on their watch <<<you'll ignore this because your indoctrination dictates it.

no YOUR agenda is clear...your job is to be a good little slave catcher and "sic em!" to any black person that strays away from the plantation

:russ: you're a fukking PET, look at you:
u3lVlme.gif

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
post it
2fkd.gif

you knuckle dragging backward uncle toms think that any black person that opposes your GOOD MASSA is a "c00n"...
you negroes need to learn to love yourselves without a white person having their arm up your asses

:mjgrin:You're going to keep dancing I see. That's what happens you lie about your true intentions.

But maybe you just misunderstood the questions so here they are again...

@thatdude901

:jbhmm:Was busy the other day and lost track of the other political thread. Did you ever reconcile your cheerleading of Yvette Carnell while championing Garveyism? Or why you always sound like a Republican shill? Or if you want black people to vote or not?

:youngsabo:And anybody can use the search function. You're not hard to figure out.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You're going to keep dancing I see. That's what happens you lie about your true intentions.
But maybe you just misunderstood the questions so here they are again...
And anybody can use the search function. You're not hard to figure out.

:russ:so now people on here are too stupid to know i've been spewing right wing rhetoric for years in plain sight, they gotta search for it huh

i'm done, i've already derailed the thread enough dealing with mantan and sleep n eat for 2 whole pages...my apologies to the forum :hubie:

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:so now people on here are too stupid to know i've been spewing right wing rhetoric for years in plain sight, they gotta search for it huh

i'm done, i've already derailed the thread enough dealing with mantan and sleep n eat for 2 whole pages...my apologies to the forum :hubie:
:mjlol:People have noticed you, clown. Just about everybody knows this forum is crawling with alt-whites and deranged c00ns. You haven't gone under the radar.

:usure:Oh and when are you going to answer?

@thatdude901

:jbhmm:Was busy the other day and lost track of the other political thread. Did you ever reconcile your cheerleading of Yvette Carnell while championing Garveyism? Or why you always sound like a Republican shill? Or if you want black people to vote or not?

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh and this one by @thatdude901 deserves some special attention, too.

I find blame with liberals and democrats because they run the black community; everything going on in our community that's negative happened on their watch <<<you'll ignore this because your indoctrination dictates it.

This deranged c00n blames ALL of our trials and tribulations on Democrats/Liberal.

:dwillhuh:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Deep down, all them ultra militant “woke” hotep nikkaz are sellouts n c00ns.

*They date white women or light complected women

*They ALWAYS talk down on they fellow black man or woman, but NEVER criticize white ppl

*VOTED FOR TRUMP

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The same way all US citizens abroad vote...the same way I voted when I lived in a state other than the one I was registered in...and I'm a born and raised citizen of the US.
Absentee voting.
If you didn't know what that was before this post....:wow:
So you went out of your way to vote Trump?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Trump may be a moron concerned only with what benefits himself but Hillary struck me as evil.

I didn't vote in the last election.