It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
i did see that and since this discussion is fruitless, why not let it go and enjoy other threads.

that's what "i'll let you get the last word in means" :pachaha:

okay that's it, i couldn't let that dumbass comment just slide...i'm done for real though

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@thatdude901

:jbhmm:Was busy the other day and lost track of the other political thread. Did you ever reconcile your cheerleading of Yvette Carnell while championing Garveyism? Or why you always sound like a Republican shill? Or if you want black people to vote or not?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@thatdude901 is confirmed black. Therefore we have elevated his status from suspected white supremacist that is acting black to super c00n.

The movement to expose white boys acting black to spread pro trump messaging will live on.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
@thatdude901

:jbhmm:Was busy the other day and lost track of the other political thread. Did you ever reconcile your cheerleading of Yvette Carnell while championing Garveyism? Or why you always sound like a Republican shill? Or if you want black people to vote or not?

quote one thing i've ever said on here that sounds like republican talking points - I asked you to do this yesterday and you didn't

that's one thing you cowards love to do, IGNORE MY COUNTER POINTS...stop addressing me if you're going to ignore my questions or when I challenge your bullshyt.

I swear if malcolm were alive today posting on here, half of the forum would call him white, the other half would call him a c00n...ask him to post pictures of his hands and shyt.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
@thatdude901 is confirmed black. Therefore we have elevated his status from suspected white supremacist that is acting black to super c00n

:mjlol: trust me, nobody gives a shyt what you think on here...but you've always been a potato sack wearing buckdancing house pet for the democratic party, a proud one at that.

what's funny is those ain't jokes, that's literally what you are, you can't even deny it. :francis:

either way, enjoy that one week ban :russ:

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
quote one thing i've ever said on here that sounds like republican talking points - I asked you to do this yesterday and you didn't

that's one thing you cowards love to do, IGNORE MY COUNTER POINTS...stop addressing me if you're going to ignore my questions or when I challenge your bullshyt.

I swear if malcolm were alive today posting on here, half of the forum would call him white, the other half would call him a c00n...ask him to post pictures of his hands and shyt.

:usure:Anybody can go to the search function and type in your username along with DNC, Trump, Republican, or just about any politically charged term and see what side you're really.

Now let's try this again...

@thatdude901

Oh and don't ever compare your dishonest c00n self to Malcolm again. Have some respect.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: trust me, nobody gives a shyt what you think on here...but you've always been a potato sack wearing buckdancing house pet for the democratic party, a proud one at that.

what's funny is those ain't jokes, that's literally what you are, you can't even deny it. :francis:

either way, enjoy that one week ban :russ:

I'd rather be associated with the party of John Lewis than the party of Donald fukking Trump. You are not saying anything offensive to me. A black fukking republican that capes for the current state of the party is one of the most deplorable things you could be in 2018. You're a super c00n, ole Jessie Lee Lewis, Clarence Thomas ass nikka.

:scusthov:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I'd rather be associated with the party of John Lewis than the party of Donald fukking Trump. You are not saying anything offensive to me. A black fukking republican that capes for the current state of the party is one of the most deplorable things you could be in 2018. You're a super c00n, ole Jessie Lee Lewis, Clarence Thomas ass nikka.

:scusthov:
:mjlol: you're enraged, I love it.

but according to you, Malcolm X was a c00n huh, any black person that doesn't grovel at the feet of white liberals is a c00n huh

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:usure:Anybody can go to the search function and type in your username along with DNC, Trump, Republican, or just about any politically charged term and see what side you're really.

post it
2fkd.gif

you knuckle dragging backward uncle toms think that any black person that opposes your GOOD MASSA is a "c00n"...
you negroes need to learn to love yourselves without a white person having their arm up your asses

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: you're enraged, I love it.

but according to you, Malcolm X was a c00n huh, any black person that doesn't grovel at the feet of white liberals is a c00n huh

Malcom X was a leftist in alot of his views. He definitely wouldn't be vigorously caping for the right like you've been doing all up in this thread.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Malcom X was a leftist in alot of his views. He definitely wouldn't be vigorously caping for the right like you've been doing all up in this thread.

again, you foot shuffling brain dead chicken coup sleeping uncle toms think that anybody that doesn't like democrats = c00n.

you would gladly die and kill for democrats but will call any black person that wouldn't a c00n :russ:

I don't even know any republican politicians nor what they believe in, so how can I be caping for them - do a search before your ban kicks in to see what republican i've co-signed on here.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
again, you foot shuffling brain dead chicken coup sleeping uncle toms think that anybody that doesn't like democrats = c00n.

you would gladly die and kill for democrats but will call any black person that wouldn't a c00n :russ:

I don't even know any republican politicians nor what they believe in, so how can I be caping for them - do a search before your ban kicks in to see what republican i've co-signed on here.

Since you only find blame and spew hatred for liberals and do not say anything about republicans I assume that's where you stand. You've been in this thread that is supposed to be about DONALD TRUMP, deflecting and bytching about liberals. You never have anything bad to say about Trump or republicans. Your agenda is clear as day.