It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Oh no, the H.OMOS L.OUNGE using a troll post to bolster points because pseudointellects put emotions into "politics" like the rest of these dummies care about football.
"""BuT dIz MeANz YeW VotEd FuH DwuMpF BcUz YoU cLick A BuTtOn! GoTcHa! I trOll YeW. DrAgGed! So HeRe FoR thIS""""
:krs::krs::krs::wrist:

:camby:fakkits

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chess not checkers. If ur surprised by this list, you need to gain some self-awareness.

Republicans played on gender being more important than race. Namely masculinity. When you make men feel attacked under that banner you can effectively get away with anything including obscuring racism. Dry dikk and bitterness trumps racial realities for a lot of men of color, particularly if they are already c00ning and trying to get white chicks.

Make connections between these posters support of Trump and some of the shyt they probably peddle. I'm willing to bet a lot of community killing ideas align with their support of a white supremacist.

-HOH
-anti-marriage

-anti Pan Africanism
-anti-voting
(their attempts at voter suppression while they themselves support a white supremacist)

The irony of this is that a lot of these fraud ass dudes will always neck yap and virtue signal anything about female rights on some "feminist bytch" type shyt, but will put their own heads in the noose as long as massa can make them feel less impotent as men.

Meanwhile, ANYBODY with even half a brain should be able to see that Trump is ridiculous and a danger for our community. But you won't get anybody admitting to the harm his turnback on policies does to our community. Instead, even as this puppet dismantles society the only you will hear is "trannies" "dem bytches" "democrats ain't no betta".

Somebody gotta connect some dots with me. I can't be the only one seeing this shyt.
Anything like that going on around here lately? :troll:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
A few shocking names on here :ohhh:

@Marcelrellu was this before you became a problack poster?

AEE2_A643_14_C2_47_E9_BC93_80_F72_E942858.jpg

From this thread

TLR VOTING POLL: If It Came To Donald J. Trump Vs Hillary Clinton Who Would You Vote For?

Edit... this shows the updated screen names

63_AFA7_C3_25_C8_4813_A9_B0_84_D19_AE92543.jpg

c00ns do and say c00n shyt
:camby:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Look at these clowns :mjlol:

Oh no, the H.OMOS L.OUNGE using a troll post to bolster points because pseudointellects put emotions into "politics" like the rest of these dummies care about football.
"""BuT dIz MeANz YeW VotEd FuH DwuMpF BcUz YoU cLick A BuTtOn! GoTcHa! I trOll YeW. DrAgGed! So HeRe FoR thIS""""
:krs::krs::krs::wrist:

:camby:fakkits

look at this exposed clown :mjlol:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

I remember this thread, a lot of posters in that poll claiming ignorance about their vote.